Dvd X copy express temp folder

Hi guys,

Does any one know how I can burn the files that ‘X copy express’ copys to the hard disk. So i can use it in a normal dvd player?
thanks.

Hi guys,

Does any one know how I can burn the files that ‘X copy express’ copys to the hard disk. So i can use it in a normal dvd player?
thanks.

when it says to insert blank media insert your blank dvd and then write it, if you are not writing the files right after you make the image and closing down xcopy xpress after it writes the files to the Hard Drive, then the files are being deleted also, they will not save to be written later

Thanks for the reply, but…
If when it asks you to insert a blank disc you go to the temp folder and rename it to the film title or something then close xcopy Express it does’nt delete it…
So basicly all i want to know is can the files that are ripped to the hard disk just be burnt using This Guide? or do i need to do anything special???
Thanks
Dan

Yes. you can use that guide you don’t need anything special providing its a video DVD.

Why not just use DVDX copy to write?

Because the copies ive made with dvd x copy express dont play on my playstation 2 (but do on my Xbox?). :rolleyes:

Right iv’e just tryed to burn the files that dvd x copy express put on my hard disk with nero 5.5 using the settings in the guide and i doesnt work on my Xbox (but does on my pc with power DVD). when you said

Yes. you can use that guide you don’t need anything special.
did you know it for sure?

any help woud be great, thanks

If when it asks you to insert a blank disc you go to the temp folder and rename it to the film title or something then close xcopy Express it does’nt delete it…
You didn’t say you were renaming them, so I had no idea you were saving them. Download the trial of copytodvd and give it a shot see if that makes a difference. You also said normal dvd player not an xbox or ps2

Originally posted by ntloser
Why not just use DVDX copy to write?

Oooops… I think that what I wana say is out of topic :o
or out of rules…

BTW, you can copy the files in temp folder to other place on your HDD.
:wink:

rintiny2k

I assumed you were copying video DVDs. I am not sure if you need additional settings for PS2 games.