DVD X Copy 3.2.1

vbimport

Hi everyone,

I have DVD X Copy Platinum version 3.2.1 and I cannot make it work.
Both in simple and advanced mode it starts the reading stage of the DVD.
Then once it has finished reading, it will just die and dissapear.

I don’t know whats going on. I followed everything the company told me to do
until I got fed up with them.

Please I need help.

I have a Liteon 811s and I had a similar problem until I change the burner to have no region, then it worked perfect.

hope that helps

Originally posted by aviduser
[B]Hi everyone,

I have DVD X Copy Platinum version 3.2.1 and I cannot make it work.
Both in simple and advanced mode it starts the reading stage of the DVD.
Then once it has finished reading, it will just die and dissapear.

I don’t know whats going on. I followed everything the company told me to do
until I got fed up with them.

Please I need help.

Originally posted by EagleClaw
[B]I have a Liteon 811s and I had a similar problem until I change the burner to have no region, then it worked perfect.

hope that helps [/B]

Alright, help the noobs (like me) out…how does one do this? :o

Know what I’m having the same problem. After reading the DVD it ask’s me to insert the blank DVD after that it says error writing, check the log file.
I tried all different combinations and it didn’t work.

Know what, I tried using DVD rescue and it worked, yeah really it worked. I maked the DVD back up of Pirates of the Carebbean. It was like 7.51GB file and the thing compressed it in to a regular size. It has all the features of the origional DVD.

Now what I would like to know how to make the DVD Platinum and DVD express work properly. I hope to hear from you Eagle Claw on how to change the burner to no region. Thanx in advance!

Depends on your drive, but using a hacked firmware and /or using a software region free tool like DVD RegionFree or AnyDVD is always a start …:slight_smile:

I used DVDxCopy Platinum, for a little while and had nothing but problems. It seems to be a very poorly written program IMO. After getting fed up with xcopy’s nonsense, I downloaded DVDshrink and have had nothing but a smile on face since.

That and DVD X COPY is a dead project since the courts issued their cease and desist order. Not to mention that DVD Shrink/DVD Decrypter combo produces better results and doesn’t cost a cent.

Try posting your problem at http://www.alteredegos.net/ . MAYBE somebody there might be able to help you, just maybe.