Dvd writer problems

vbimport

hi ppl iam in urgent need of help i have a ts corp 653b i flashed it to boot an its all gone wrong could u ppl possibly tell me where i caan obtain the flashers and the files iam currently usin tdk flasher with no sucess

The TSST TS-653B is a laptop drive, as far as I can tell from a Google search. Laptop drive firmware often varies according to which company made the laptop…so to update this drive in a Dell, you’d need the Dell firmware. In an HP, you’d need to find the firmware at the HP site.

Which make and model laptop do you have?

hi mate many thanks for ur reply this writer is currently a sata writer an its housed in a dell desktop i flashed to tss corp boot could do with a prog to wipe the current f/w . i have used the recomended flash progs they just dont do anythin at all .

[QUOTE=knight3000;2550318]hi mate many thanks for ur reply this writer is currently a sata writer an its housed in a dell desktop i flashed to tss corp boot [B]could do with a prog to wipe the current f/w[/B] . i have used the recomended flash progs they just dont do anythin at all .[/QUOTE]

Nope!

Do you have an idea what would be the outcome of this?

A dead and crapped drive.

so i got nowt to lose then cause the light stays on and it dont eject

What flasher have you used?

You should try connecting and flashing the drive to another controller/computer.

:sad:hi thanks for your reply i used the td win an sd win both say wait an nothin happens

Can you try with the DOS flasher provided by Hijacker in REAL DOS??

thanks agen ppl could u send me a link for the flash programe

Which firmware is on the drive or which manufacturer is your laptop from?

this sint not a laptop it is a dell desktop with a ts corp sata dvd writer as above 653b

I think chef got confused because I misidentified it as a laptop drive earlier, but you have corrected that error twice now.

You might want to look through this thread: http://club.myce.com/f105/dell-tsst-ts-h653b-samsung-sh-s203b-crossflash-success-244305/

Yes, true. I see my mistake. Sorry.