DVD wont copy

All of a sudden DVD shrink won’t work on some DVD’s. DVD Decrypter errors out and Smartripper just stops.

Maybe give the [B]always[/B] [I]updated[/I] DVDfab a shot…

Looking for freeware, also smartripper error at beginning no ASPI

Great advice t0nee1:flower:

Looking for freeware, also smartripper error at beginning no ASPI

DVDFab HD (free) > DVDshrink (free) >Imgburn, (free)…:wink:
fogget about smartripper, it’s [I]outdated[/I]…

Got DVD Fab going. Free for 30 days. Copy process started. When done Can I write to disk? Looks like it. Newbie got so used to DVD Shrink and IMG Burn. I’ll let you know.
Is this because of new DVD encryption or what?

I’m confident you won’t regret it…Yes you can burn using VSOs burning engine(included) or Imgburn, if you have it installed…DVDFab is constantly updated to deal with newer flicks …
BTW, I still have/use DVDshrink, and it’s still a very useful tool in my arsenal…
And we were all noobs once…I wasn’t born with a silver uh, burner…:smiley:

trying to write to DVD and it says my DVD is too small in IMGBurn, and insert dual layer Media in DVDFAB5?

[QUOTE=dion2me;2245710]trying to write to DVD and it says my DVD is too small in IMGBurn, and insert dual layer Media in DVDFAB5?[/QUOTE]

When you started the backup did you select DVD5 in the drop-down window at the very bottom before clicking start ? if DVD9 was in the drop-down window then that is way you are asked for a D/l disc because no compression was done.
If you are using Single layer(DVD5) you must make sure it is selected in the drop-down window.

ALL’S WELL. thanks fellas!

Just read your post StormJumper. Yes it was on 9. Will experiment later with 5. I just backed up movie only and had no problems so far. Will try the drop down next. Thanks for all the info!