DVD won't burn to disc

I just started using DVD FAB and managed to copy one vocal CD fine. When I try to copy a DVD it read it well and the file is in the temp folder, but it will not burn to DVD. Windows keeps coming up and saying it had to shut the program down because it was not working and when a solution is found, they will get back to me. I am using Vista.

The DVD is from Region 5 and I changed the region in the options. I am using the DVD-R Memorex.

Thank you for your assistance,

[QUOTE=guajira;2283078]I just started using DVD FAB and managed to copy one vocal CD fine. When I try to copy a DVD it read it well and the file is in the temp folder, but it will not burn to DVD. Windows keeps coming up and saying it had to shut the program down because it was not working and when a solution is found, they will get back to me. I am using Vista.

The DVD is from Region 5 and I changed the region in the options. I am using the DVD-R Memorex.

Thank you for your assistance,[/QUOTE]

hmmmm Vista :confused: sounds like you are using the Home Premium version…is that correct ?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2283081]hmmmm Vista :confused: sounds like you are using the Home Premium version…is that correct ?[/QUOTE]

I am using Fab version 5 Platinum.

Hello my friend

To my knowledge DVDFab does not read or burn CD’s , it would help to know the make and model of your drive/burner also the firmare .
A lot of the time a burn issue is related to the brand of media that is being used, are you receiving any error message ?.