DVD Video & Audio stutters/skips

vbimport

I have this issue that appeared out of no where. Any DVD I create now has Video & Audio stutters/skips in it that start instantly thoughout the whole DVD. I tried different DVD’s, slower speeds, updated drivers, multiple burners (Optiarc 20x and LG 8x BD burner) and fianlly even reformatted PC. Nothing I am doing fixed it. I have been using ConvertXtoDVD for about 2 years now and 1st time had this problem. This is only happening to DVD’s I create with ConvertXtoDVD either burning the VOB files to DVD or saving to harddrive as ISO image then burning to DVD. Also, what is stumping me even more is it only happens when I burn to DVD. If I play the ISO with VLC it plays back perfect! I am able to burn and playback without issue a IMG file’s and also anything I convert with NERO Vision. I am burning only DVD rip’s avi and mkv files. I have also tried about 5 different avi files and all do the same.

I would appreciate if anyone can help me diagnose my problem, as to what might be possibly interfering with ConvertXtoDVD files I create. I really would like to resolve the issue as it is the easiest I feel to use in converting to DVD with subtitles.

If playback is perfect from hard disk, then the most probable culprit of this stuttering is the DVD disc.

What brand are you using?

[QUOTE=geno888;2528359]If playback is perfect from hard disk, then the most probable culprit of this stuttering is the DVD disc.

What brand are you using?[/QUOTE]

I have used 4 different brands. Maxell dvd+r Prodiscs 16x, Memorex dvd+r Ritek 16x, Verbatim dvd+r MCC004 16x, TY valueline dvd-r TYG03. All were tried at 4x.

I definitely don’t think it is media related.

Usually 16x certified media gibe better results when burned at 12x or 8x. 4x is a bit too slow for these discs.

Can you try with a verbatim burned at 12x?