DVD to Sony-Ericsson K810i

Which profile through DVD to Mobile should I use for conversion of a DVD movie to a Sony-Ericsson K810i ?

My phone is capable of displaying MP4 movies with 320x240. I don’t know what should I use for bitrate or sound… Please, help anyone…

What kinda of software are you gonna use? Also can I recommend DVDFab Platinum? Use the mobile phone option and it is free for 30 days! Try it… I am sure you will like it.

We are in the DVDFab section… Aren’t we…??? :doh:

That’s what I am using.
There is just no profile for K800i/K810i.

[QUOTE=apotsi;1948044]We are in the DVDFab section… Aren’t we…??? :doh:

That’s what I am using.
There is just no profile for K800i/K810i.[/QUOTE]

Yes that is correct, but we support more then just DVDFab on the forum. Drag and drop is all I do on my MP3 and Samsung cell. DVDFab does the rest. Use Avi/MP3 for configuration.

Correct… Sorry, my mistake.
DVDFab Platinum 4.0.1.2

Hi Apotsi
One of the iPod profiles might work. You may have to experiment with the audio and some phones will not play high frame rates. If your Sony rejects the file, try reducing the frame rate to 10-15 fps. I have an expermiental profile I made for something else that might work also. If I can find it I will attach it to this post and you can download and try it. Just set the video bitrate to make it fit on your memory card. The actual converted size varies some from the estimate on the Configure page; you can experiment with this also to find the best setting.

//EDIT// Try the profile below. It uses AAC audio and was modified from the Sony K750i profile. Download, change the file suffix from .txt to .xml, and copy it to the Profiles folder. It will appear in the Cellphone dropdown selector on the Configure page.

cellphone.3gp.mpeg4.aac.SonyK810iTEST.txt (650 Bytes)

You can also try the profile for the sony ericsson K750i/W800i (3gp).
When your specific profile is not listed, I believe Ting has suggested trying the closest match to your phone.
Recommend you experiment a bit with a few short rips, select 1-2 chapters in Advanced Title Settings.

Hopefully my good friend and resident expert in DVD to Mobile…signals, will spot this and pop in to help.

[Edit]
Well, there he is now and me…still at “turtle” speed…:bigsmile:

Hey Pard
I am at turtle speed also on motel wireless today and tonight. THE C. beat us both to the punch.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=signals;1948060]Hey Pard
I am at turtle speed also on motel wireless today and tonight. THE C. beat us both to the punch.:)[/QUOTE]
OT…sorry
Ah, another night with [B] Tom Beaudette [/B](We’ll leave the light on for ya’) at [B]The Ritz[/B]…:bigsmile:
and partaking of the [B]haute cuisine [/B]too?..:stuck_out_tongue:
pard

OT but true…'Twas ever thus.:frowning:

Still OT, apologies to the OP again…
If it’s any consolation, I’ll be dining on similar or worse cuisine at work myself.
The saving grace is that someone (non-essential personnel…love to be referred to as that, right?) is usually willing to grab some take out…:bow:

You totally wrecked my thread…:frowning:

@signals Thanks a lot for the profile. Will test it…

I finally made one of my own (based of course from signals and a combination of "profile_document.xml) (which is a little outdated, by the way) and the “ipod.mpeg4.xml”.

It seems to be working fine for now…