[qanda]This thread is about the Sony flash memory card - 8 GB - Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hello!
I'm having a problem with converting the movie Resident Evil to my PSP. Every time I convert the DVD to PSP I get about a second of the audio in the beginning really quiet then it "turns up" to the level I set.
I've been using DVDfab for years now and LOVE it, but for some reason recently I've been having this problem.
I've tried different versions of DVDfab:
- DVDFab Platinum 22.214.171.124
- DVDFab Platinum 126.96.36.199
- DVDFab Platinum 188.8.131.52 Mobile
- DVDFab Platinum 184.108.40.206 Beta
All had the same second of quiet then "turned up" problem
- I've tried converting straight from the DVD and making an ISO withDVD Decrypter 220.127.116.11 then converting, but both had the same second of quiet then "turned up" problem
- I'm running Windows XP Home Edition on a DELL INSPIRON 9300 (about 2-3 years old)
- The DVD Burner is the one that came with the Computer (I don't know what it is, but I can check if you know how to)
Here's the settings I use in DVDFab to convert my movies:
I've also fallowed "Guide: Clean uninstal of DVDFab Platinum/Gold on XP" by StormJumper
But with every version I get the same second of quiet then "turned up" problem
So I'm stumped!
I've tried everything I could think of but still don't know how to fix it.
I thought it might just be this DVD so I tried Resident Evil: Extinction and Blast From the Past, but both also had the same second of quiet then "turned up" problem.
Is there an even older version I should try? I really don't care how long it takes to convert the DVD to PSP, just as long as the quality is great.
Is there a different program I should use? I like how in depth and how many things you can change using DVDFab, but I'm open to see what else is out there.
(I've messed around PSP Video 9 but for some reason my sound didn't work and when I transferred it on to the PSP it said "unsupported data")
Thank you so much for reading!