Dvd to mp4 help

vbimport

ive got a Sony “NWZA828” 8Gb MP3/MP4 player and want to put westlifes dvd on it for our lass,so i ripped it to the hardrive movie only then tried clonedvd mobile to turn it to a sony walkman mp4 but it gets to about 80% then gives a error and wont finish,am i doing it wrong and if so what would be the best way to go to copy it for her,thankyou,this is the one

well ive downloaded dvdfab and could anyone please tell me which 1 i would use
generic
psp
ipod/iphone
or even just point me to a guide if you dont mind cheers

[QUOTE=sunderland;2171812]well ive downloaded dvdfab and could anyone please tell me which 1 i would use
generic
psp
ipod/iphone
or even just point me to a guide if you dont mind cheers[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=daviddragon123;2172824]thanks. i also have this problem[/QUOTE]

I’m not familiar with this sony, but I took a quick look and it seems to support Ipod formats. Since Ipods are so popular and you are using Fab, I’d try MPEG-4 or H.264…assuming you want the video too.

Click on the [B]blue ? mark icon [/B]on the upper right of the Fab screen, and again on the [B]tutorial[/B] in the dropdown, you can access the tutorial.
You can also visit the Fab subforum. There’s a sticky near the top for the tutorial…
Official Guide for DVDFab
and you can post questions specific to Fab/conversions on the subforum. I use Fab Platinum for my Ipod conversions and have great success with it.
Handbrake is another good tool for conversions and it’s freeware. It’ll also output AAC and mp3 for audio…both of which are supported by your sony…at least that’s the info out there.
Sorry, I don’t have one so I can’t swear to it.

thankyou very much for your help will go for the ipod conversion as i do want the video aswell and let you know,thanks again

Glad to help and definitely let us know how you make out.