No idea here…having the same problem though.
when I first started using DVDfab, i didnt have any problems, that was before I learned about the >= 3.3 firmware for psp. Seeing how none of the movies I backed up worked otherwise I had to use it as an option. (To clarify, they encoded to the right filesize, but were unsupported due to incorrect resolution settings)
I’ve been doing test after test with the same movie, I set it up for 350mb, and I get 390-422mb. I’ve tried encoding based on bitrate as well as based off filesize and it doesnt make a difference, nor does changing the audio quality.
I’m trying a smaller resolution next, but I dont see know if that’ll make much difference.
on to test 9!