DVD to Mobile will not convert past first chapter

vbimport

I am trying to convert a DVD to a “generic” mobile file. The only setting I am changing is the “Split by chapter” option, everything else I leave alone. Chapter 1 converts fine, but from Chapter 2 on the DVD stops reading at about 25%, but the progress bar keeps going. When it gets go 100% it just hangs. I left it overnight (8 hours) and it only got through 14 4-5 minute chapters. I canceled it, and when I opened the AVI files they were a mess. Some of them had audio with a blank screen, then once the audio for the chapter ended, the video played with no sound, so the chapter was double the length it should have been. Some of them did not play at all. The only one that works properly is chapter one. Any ideas?

Anyone? Do you need more information?

hi,

but from Chapter 2 on the DVD stops reading at about 25%, but the progress bar keeps going. When it gets go 100% it just hangs.

What your mean is the progress is hang, but how can go to 100%, which happened in your every chapter converting ? or just some special chapter ?

Please try to convert from the chapter2 to others or just convert only chapter2 ? or please try another DVD, so I can make sure it is not a common problem for every DVD .

Thanks.

Ting
I tested this using The Day After Tomorrow R1. It processed fine at 50-60 fps but had A/V sync problems–audio ahead of video. Cancelled after 4 chapters. Xvid+MP3 profile. No sync problem without chapter split. No evidence of hangup or slow conversion.

@wireman121
which of the generic profiles were you using?