DVD to Mobile Not Working

When I select DVD to Mobile Generic (or any other mobile setting) nothing appears in the Title window, although the titles appear in DVD to DVD. Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

[QUOTE=fchateau;2011090]When I select DVD to Mobile Generic (or any other mobile setting) nothing appears in the Title window, although the titles appear in DVD to DVD. Any idea what I’m doing wrong?[/QUOTE]

Are you using DVDFab Gold or Platinum :confused:
The Gold version does not have these features

Nor does the free version…

Good call SJ…

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2011103]Nor does the free version…

Good call SJ…[/QUOTE]

:eek: Gregiboy thanks and nice back watchin my friend :clap:
Good to see you are able to catch the rebounds :bigsmile:

But we are no match to the Tag Team champs Paul and Tom :sad: :bigsmile:

I’m running a licensed version of DVD Platinum 4.0.6.2.

[QUOTE=fchateau;2011123]I’m running a licensed version of DVD Platinum 4.0.6.2.[/QUOTE]

Ok if you are using Platinum then you should have the DVD to mobile feature.
I would try doing a clean un-install using the steps below in my signature, not sure which system you are running but there are steps for both XP and Vista…If you have any profiles set for any of the Mobile features write them down so you can re-enter them once you re-install the program

hi,

When I select DVD to Mobile Generic (or any other mobile setting) nothing appears in the Title window, although the titles appear in DVD to DVD. Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Please try other DVD to see the result, some very short title will not be seen in “DVD to Mobile” title list.

Thanks.