DVD to Mobile? DVDfab Pl. 5

I just downloaded DVDfab pl 5. Copying DVD to DVD is fine. However, I have a Zune and would like to place some movies on it. However on the Customize UI there is not an option for DVD to Mobile on mine? Am I doing something wrong? I have reinstalled it about 3 times already.
Thanks for the help B~

[QUOTE=Brdleis;2205861]I just downloaded DVDfab pl 5. Copying DVD to DVD is fine. However, I have a Zune and would like to place some movies on it. However on the Customize UI there is not an option for DVD to Mobile on mine? Am I doing something wrong? I have reinstalled it about 3 times already.
Thanks for the help B~[/QUOTE]
Hi Brdleis and welcome,

Fengtao split off the Mobile app some time ago and now each app has its own respective purchase price. So for the trial, you will need to download the Mobile app as well…at least this is my understanding. I purchased back in '04 and last year when Mobile was released, it came along with Platinum as a freebie.

Anyway, once you download the Mobile app, they’ll be appropriately [I]married[/I] so as you open Platinum, the Mobile features will appear as well.
Hope this makes sense and hope it helps.