DVD to Mobile & 5.1?

I was looking at the profiles under generic and notice some will encode and store to an mkv container. Which one of those if any will keep the original 5.1 sound?

Thanks

Hi DREAMLINER,

We are working on it now, and it will be available in near future.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks fengtao!

I am trying to use it for my media server. I like the mkv file because I can have subtitles, chapters and multiple audio streams in one file. The WD TV plays mkv files nicely but I was not able to get 5.1. I thought I was just selecting the wrong audio format.

Glad to see your on top of things. Will look forward to 5.1 mkv file. :smiley:

If you’re adding the ability to encode into a mkv format, then does that mean DVDFab will soon be able to encode multiple audio streams into one file? To my mind, these few things are the only things keeping DVDFab from becoming the best DVD ripping software available anywhere - being able to pass through 5.1 sound and encode mkv with multiple audio and subtitles. Is there any kind of estimate on when those features will be available?

It will be available in 3-4 weeks, since Jan 26 is our Chinese New Year, and we will break for 1 week.

[QUOTE=fengtao;2202904]It will be available in 3-4 weeks, since Jan 26 is our Chinese New Year, and we will break for 1 week.[/QUOTE]

Chinese New Years Recovery should almost be over. :smiley:
Welcome to the Year Of the OX!

Waiting for the next update now! :flower:

hi,

Working at it now…