Dvd To Ipod

I need some help. I bought dvdfab and i cant seem to figure out how to convert my movies to my ipod. I thougt i was doing everything right, but it keeps popping up with a crash report. It does not do that when i copy movies. Can anyone help me in figuring out how i can do this. I have a 60gb ipod.

[QUOTE=Jammer2105;1972407]I need some help. I bought dvdfab and i cant seem to figure out how to convert my movies to my ipod. I thought i was doing everything right, but it keeps popping up with a crash report. It does not do that when i copy movies. Can anyone help me in figuring out how i can do this. I have a 60gb ipod.[/QUOTE]

I have this problem also. It started after version 3.1.8.0 for me. I can go back to that version and create mobile files that work but every version after that I just get the CRASH REPORT when trying to use DVD to mobile. I’m using windows 2000 pro and wonder if that is the problem. I keep my fingers crossed with each update and beta that it will start to work. Hopefully :bow: support will eventually find a fix.

I did get a test profile from support once but I have not heard anything new for a while.
Form that profile I learned that I can change the <size> line in any profile to <size keep_aspect=“0” list=“720x480”/> and DVD to Mobile works creating a 720x480 avi. But it will not work with other sizes like 640x480.