Dvd to ipod nano

Trying to put a full length dvd on to my daughters new 8gig ipod nano…could anyone recommend a free converter and give me any tips on the optimum settings for this device? thanks in advance

I found handbrake, nice program, just wish someone had some optimum settings for the ipod nano…ill do the research

[QUOTE=beachbumm;1951555]I found handbrake, nice program, just wish someone had some optimum settings for the ipod nano…ill do the research[/QUOTE]

Well if I can say, try MediaCoder it will convert anything and its free try before you buy. DVDFab is also recommend by me.:smiley:

thanks…i own dvdfab as well, guess i just need to tinker and learn the optimum settings, dont want the file to be to large, ya know? Did a movie with handbrake and it worked very well, and its freeware, so ill try em both, lol.

Any suggestions on settings with dvdfab for the new 8gig nano? any help would be appreciated, thanks

Look at Any Video COnverter for i-Pod

[QUOTE=JordanM;1952298]Look at $somesoftware[/QUOTE]A [B]free [/B]software was requested :a

[B]@beachbumm:[/B]
You might have a look at Cheetah IPod Video Converter. Maybe it works for you.

Michael

Thanks mciahel, i’ll check it out. Handbrake works so far, and i’ll try dvdfab as well as cheetah, just have to mess with settings to see what works best. I’ll do my homework, lol…thanks again