DVD to HD or new disk won't work

vbimport

Hi,

Got DVD Shrink & DVDFab Decrypter & can’t make 'em work!

Generally, it seems pretty straight forward to copy the DVD to a folder on my computer. The title folder includes an ‘audio_TS’ folder which is always empty and a ‘video_TS’ folder which is full of BUP IFO & VOB files. I can’t view anything on my computer, with WMP which I usually view vids through.

When I try to use NERO to copy to a disk, the only thing that seems to work (at first) is the ‘Make your own DVD’ selection. In this I choose ‘add video files’ & select all the contents of the video_TS folder. It appears to work, says ‘please wait while adding video files…’ but then it hangs & I have to close the program through the program manager.

I’m not sure if I’m doing it correctly, if I have the appropriate programs, if there’s some other problem… help anyone?? Suggestions on best progrmas to use for this? Pref. free of course, but if there aren’t any good freebies, any reccomended with free trial, as I’m not paying till I’m sure it’ll work.

TIA

Hi loosie

What version of DVDFab Decrypter do you have :confused:
The latest version is 3.0.7.2 if you do not have it you can download it from HERE
Tim

Yes, sorry. I have the lastest version, and DVD shrink 3.2

bump?

Hi loosie
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner I stay in another forum, But I want to let you know that I will type something up tonight and post it tomorrow it will help you out on your problem and take care of it at the same time. check back OK

Tim

I have backuped, and ripped to the hard drive sawIII and and crank and all the others you guys are speeking of. im using vista altimate with dvdfab platinum, dvd43, and 1 click dvd pro, once in awhile ive had to use region free…Download DVDFab Decrypter 3.0.7.5 beta - DVDFab Express is simply the easiest way to copy a DVD movie - Softpedia…/www.dvdexploder.com o ya and you will need nero any ver. will work but latset ver. is the best