Dvd to dvd option

vbimport

am having problem with my pc will end up “nuking” my hardrive. my question is i have the paid option of fab dvd todvd. what is the best way to ensure that i have no problems getting my dvd to dvd option back up and running when coputer is fixed? i have regisration # and also printed the e-mail when i purchased the option. i’m sorry if i am in the wrong forum for this question.

If it doesn’t work just uninstall and d/l a new installer and use the same reg. #

[QUOTE=npkted;2506183]am having problem with my pc will end up “nuking” my hardrive. my question is i have the paid option of fab dvd todvd. what is the best way to ensure that i have no problems getting my dvd to dvd option back up and running when coputer is fixed? i have regisration # and also printed the e-mail when i purchased the option. i’m sorry if i am in the wrong forum for this question.[/QUOTE]

My good friend Jimbo gave good advive as usual :clap:
if you still have a copy of the reg key it is best to save it to a usb flash drive then all you have to do after re-installing DVDFab is just double click on it to activate the option you paid for, course if you don’t you can also send off for it after the system is back up and running :wink: just make sure to use the same email address you used during purchase :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2506190]My good friend Jimbo gave good advive as usual :clap:
if you still have a copy of the reg key it is best to save it to a usb flash drive then all you have to do after re-installing DVDFab is just double click on it to activate the option you paid for, course if you don’t you can also send off for it after the system is back up and running :wink: just make sure to use the same email address you used during purchase :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

i have registration# written down, is that what you mean? thanks for the advise both of you very much

[QUOTE=npkted;2506195]i have registration# written down, is that what you mean? thanks for the advise both of you very much[/QUOTE]

No that is not what I mean I’m talking about the reg key that was sent to you, it was sent as an attachment…
However the reg # will still work its just with the reg key you don’t have to enter it manually but rather just double click on the reg key and it will register it for you :cool:

BTW welcome to the MyCe DVDFAB Forum where you can get excellent help :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2506200]BTW welcome to the MyCe DVDFAB Forum where you can get excellent help :)[/QUOTE]

You forgot [B]friendly [/B]service :wink: