DVD to CD?

Hello again guys, just a query this time.

I want to make a copy of a 3.5GB DVD for a friend, a music DVD as it happens, but I only have recordable CD’s left. Is there a way to compress it on to just one 700MB CDR? I’ve tried DVD Shrink, but can only get it to about 2 GB ><

Any ideas?

Thanx, Alexgt40.

Can’t your friend buy the DVD for themselves?

Please read the relevant part of the rules again:

We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li]> [li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li]> [li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li]> [li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.[/li]
[/ul]

Wow, ok, sorry to bother you. It was only going to be a surprise, hence why he couldn’t buy it, and I clearly didn’t read the rules properly, so I apologise.
Thanks anyway.