DVD Title

Please Help me :
how can i add a movie in front of the DVD Movie without any changes in the original menu. and also how to add two different title in a single disc without any changes in the original menu ( i want root 2 title in a single main menu) .
I am very thankful for your help
Aurang.

[QUOTE=aurang;2446362]Please Help me :
how can i add a movie in front of the DVD Movie without any changes in the original menu. and also how to add two different title in a single disc without any changes in the original menu ( i want root 2 title in a single main menu) .
I am very thankful for your help
Aurang.[/QUOTE]

From my reading on here what your asking won’t happen without changes in the menu. You will have to use something like dvdremake to redo and create menus. You can’t keep the original when you do something like your trying to do. But just from the looks of it what your asking is the impossible to do without rebuilding the dvd and creating new menus. Your old menus will become of no use when or if you do what you want. My question would be is there a reason why you are trying to do what your asking>?? When the original format dvd works??