DVD Studio Pro equivalent for XP?

Hi -

I just made the switch to XP from OSX. I used DVD Studio Pro on the MAC and now need to find the equivalent for XP.

Here is what I need (and what DVDSPro did really well):

I need to burn a video DVD that includes DVD-ROM content. I create educational DVDs and video portions need to play on a DVD player and the DVD needs to act also as a DVD-ROM and include the coursebooks.

I have tried Adobe Encore and Sonu DVD Creator but so far I can’t figure out how to burn a DVD that includes both elements.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

[QUOTE=cle;2074340]Hi -

I just made the switch to XP from OSX. I used DVD Studio Pro on the MAC and now need to find the equivalent for XP.

Here is what I need (and what DVDSPro did really well):

I need to burn a video DVD that includes DVD-ROM content. I create educational DVDs and video portions need to play on a DVD player and the DVD needs to act also as a DVD-ROM and include the coursebooks.

I have tried Adobe Encore and Sonu DVD Creator but so far I can’t figure out how to burn a DVD that includes both elements.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Have you check to see if DVD Studio Pro comes in Windows version? Sometimes they do write a version for Mac/Windows as well for bigger named programs.