DVD Sniffing Dogs in UK

vbimport

You guys and gals have to read this especially if you are in the UK. I am not sure how reliable the source is but please don’t shoot the messinger:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

I wonder if they can sniff out fake media? :bigsmile:

If so, I want one of those!

[QUOTE=alan1476;2125668]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2660149/Police-use-sniffer-dogs-in-pirate-DVD-crackdown.html
You guys and gals have to read this especially if you are in the UK. I am not sure how reliable the source is but please don’t shoot the messinger:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

That’s a very well respected source Alan.

The Telegraph is one of the more highly regarded newspapers here in the UK.

Plus I’ve also heard of it before and it’s true. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[quote=Wombler;2125890]That’s a very well respected source Alan.

The Telegraph is one of the more highly regarded newspapers here in the UK.

Plus I’ve also heard of it before and it’s true. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/quote]
Thanks for that Wombler, I was not really sure whether to post this or not, I hate to believe everything I read, and if I have any reservations, I ask first. I do not want to post something that was from a " Tabloid" type of source, so I really appreciate telling me that this source is a good one.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2125893]Thanks for that Wombler, I was not really sure whether to post this or not, I hate to believe everything I read, and if I have any reservations, I ask first. I do not want to post something that was from a " Tabloid" type of source, so I really appreciate telling me that this source is a good one.

My pleasure.

I know what you mean though.

The way things are going nowadays it’s wise to approach everything with a degree of healthy scepticism. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

:sad:What killed Manny? I think he got a whiff of my media stash and O.D. on it.:doh: