OMG! I think I've got it Watson! LOL
DVD Decrypter choked with an error similar to a CRC, so I tried VOB Blanker against the disk itself, but the output was garbled (hard to explain, it was kinda like digitized into huge pixels!) Okay, so this is what I did to finally get it (at least I think it's working, it was burning when I left home from lunch just now)
1) Ripped from disk to hard drive using DVD Fab Decrypter.
2) Ran VOB Blanker from output of #1 to another folder.
3) I checked the VOB Blanker output, which looked good.
4) Ran DVD Shrink from output of #2 to another folder.
5) I didn't get a chance to check the output from #4, but the size was okay to burn to a DVD (which I left running, as stated above!)
Dang! I just love a challenge! I forget who said it (sorry) but someone here said that they might have padded the disk with blanks files, which DVD Shrink didn't "see" yet copied to the output anyway. Which appears to be the case.
I would enter this scenario into the Copy Protection List, but I wouldn't know how to word it, and I don't "really" know what was happening "under the covers"