[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=3][B]I’ve never run into this problem before, maybe someone else has. I’m lost as to what to do… Here’s the scenario…
- Thelma and Louise: Special Edition
- DVD Shrink errors for CRC.
- DVD Fab Decrypter rips it down to the hard drive just fine.
- DVD Shrink works just fine and reports 75% compression ratio to get it down to 4,464 Meg. Which works just fine.
- The output from step #4 (DVD Shrink) comes out to being 5.53 Gig.
- What the…?
- Tried Shrinking the output AGAIN, with the same results of 5.53 Gig. (which won’t fit on a DVD (single layer)
I’m trying another rip from the disk using DVD Decrypter now.
Any ideas? Anyone seen this happen before, or can we name this disease after me? LOL