DVD Shrink: Two "main movie" files?

vbimport

I got Be Kind Rewind from Netflix, went to copy from the ISO, and there’s two “main movie” files. I scrolled through them and they both have end credits, suggesting they’re… both the main movie? They’re pretty similar in size, too, about 3.5GB. What is this? I dunno which one to burn as the main movie?

What I’ve been doing is cutting down the film into compressed menus and all the big bonus stuff I cut down all the way. If it’s still compressing the main film way too much, I cut all the big bonus stuff out by replacing it with a white screen. The menus will all function the same, the extras just won’t be there, just a white screen. That was, I can compress the main movie as little as possible or not at all, and keep the original menus. I guess I could do the same but crop the original film down and keep the extras on another disc, same menus.

Any better ways of doing this without compressing the shit out of everything? I had been compressing the bonus features down all the way to around 50% or as low as they’ll go, then hoping the main film stays decent. Recently, it hasn’t been. They’ve been compressed at like 50-70% still.

And the above Two main film files (labeled 1 and 5) is baffling me still.

Then pretend I own it? I’m sure that’s what everyone else does when they ask questions here, because I know damn well not that many people are so neurotic that they need to back up things they physically own. For fuck’s sake, where is it anyone’s business but my own? Just answer the question or take a goddamn hike. Ethical reservations on a website dedicated to duplicating copyrighted material is a bit of a joke. I’m absolutely sure that’s why you just don’t ask about anyone else’s questions, because if you don’t know, you don’t care. It’s just a bit of a frail put-on.

Can’t edit my original post or I would, just to satiate your need for release of obligation.

[quote=mr_goodbomb;2098609]Then pretend I own it? I’m sure that’s what everyone else does when they ask questions here, because I know damn well not that many people are so neurotic that they need to back up things they physically own. For fuck’s sake, where is it anyone’s business but my own? Just answer the question or take a goddamn hike. Ethical reservations on a website dedicated to duplicating copyrighted material is a bit of a joke. I’m absolutely sure that’s why you just don’t ask about anyone else’s questions, because if you don’t know, you don’t care. It’s just a bit of a frail put-on.

Can’t edit my original post or I would, just to satiate your need for release of obligation.[/quote]
[B]@mr_goodbomb:[/B] this site is NOT dedicated to duplicating copyrighted material. Since we can now infer that you do not own the material you’re asking for help for, this thread is now closed.

Here’s the rules for you to read again:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/announcement-rules-forum-some-tips-guidelines.html

[B]@everyone else[/B] in this thread: Netflix sells DVDs as well as renting them. If you think a post is out of order, please report it WITHOUT commenting in the thread, and leave it to the staff to deal with.

Thread closed.