DVD shrink to WMV HELP!

I am using DVD shrink to Copy my dvd’s to an external drive for back up. Now, I cant watch them unless i use the Shrink program. How do I get it to WMV or some other video format to play on my laptop.

Another question. I have 2 movies that are giving me hell . i want to back them up so badly. but dvd shrink is telling me Cyclic redundancy error. I have used Regcure… Any dvd , clone dvd, roxio, Nothing is working. it get to 8% of analiying and then i get that stupid error. I am new to all of this, and I just cant get it to work. It isnt CSS either. I have cleaned disc, and burner, nothing. PLEASE HELP !

Install VLC media player on your laptop and play your backups…
You say you’ve cleaned the disc(s) that give a Cyclic redundancy error, you sure it’s not scratched/damaged?..
Is it a copy or an original disc?..
Try ripping with DVD Decrypter or the free DVDFab HD Decrypter, or maybe a recovery type app/tool like Isobuster…

thanks . I have tried all those still no help. I am about to just blow this shit out the window. It annoying. I can copy everything else, disney etc… but 2 of my favs I cant . its a cruel joke. dvdfab doesnt even help…

The one’s you are having problems with, are these your original retail purchases or already a backed up copy?