DVD Shrink Reauthor question

Hi there everyone,

I have episodes of Prison Break that I have downloaded off Rapidshare, that were in Divx avi format, reasonably good quality, each episode being 350 mb for 40 mins of video.

I have converted these into vob files with Winavi video converter,

I have burnt a DVD using reauthor mode in DVD Shrink, it played perfectly on my DVD player, the picture and sound being brilliant, the only thing wrong was the fact i couldn’t use the next chapter button on my remote to change episodes.

I had the episodes as seperate titles in Shrink, but i am unsure of how to make the next chapter button work!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jordan

http://www.myspace.com/noindicationnz

did you read the rules downloading prison break from rapidshare and asking for help would be against the rules. You must own a legal copy of something to get help here.
If I read the info right on google rapidshare says no copyrighted file is to shared there and I am sure that prison break is copyrighted.

Ok, I wasnt aware of that, but is it possible to get the next chapter button working?

you read what I said if you keep asking for somthing that is not allowed the Moderators will ban you read the rules and follow them. I am sure they will close this post.

Sorry!

I didnt know that was against the rules!

I am just puzzled by this system

no problem the rules are at the top read them. Then you will know what not to put in a post.