Dvd Shrink out of memory?

vbimport

I have just gotten an error message from Shrink that I have never encountered:

Dvd Shrink encountered an error
Out of Memory
Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Any suggestions appreciated. T.I.A.

I have posted this message previously, but then it was my mistake, (was using a blu-ray file by mistake,) This time I recieved this message while using Any Dvd in the background trying to make a copy (mine), of Zookeeper.

Rip the movie to the hard drive first, using AnyDVD’s built in ripper. Rip as files, not as an ISO.

Then open the files with DVDShrink to compress if necessary.

If you still get the error in Shrink, run the files through FixVTS first. Then try with Shrink again.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2607634]Rip the movie to the hard drive first, using AnyDVD’s built in ripper. Rip as files, not as an ISO.

Then open the files with DVDShrink to compress if necessary.

If you still get the error in Shrink, run the files through FixVTS first. Then try with Shrink again.[/QUOTE]
Kerry , Thanks for the reply, I actually think its a glitch in my computer, everything is running slo-mo, can’t get Dvd Fab to run right, AnyDvd is running slow as hell, tried on another computer and ran like butter. Some detective work needs to be done on my main, (7month old computer , ASUS Essentio CM5675, has been a pain in the butt from the beginning)