DVD Shrink Issues

Okay I can’t figure it out but I have notice a few weeks ago while I was tryin to burn a movie with DVD Shrink, it states 234hrs to encode. Now what can it be??? I use Ripit4me, Decrypter and Shrink. Need help pls and thank you in advance

Sounds like a protection thing.

Give the trial version (fully functional) of DVDFab Platinum a go, great all-in-one proggy :iagree:

I use DVDFab HD Decrypter to rip the movie to the HDD as ISO and then use Image Burn to burn it. These are free progs.

[QUOTE=kryngle;1923738]Okay I can’t figure it out but I have notice a few weeks ago while I was tryin to burn a movie with DVD Shrink, it states 234hrs to encode. Now what can it be??? I use Ripit4me, Decrypter and Shrink. Need help pls and thank you in advance[/QUOTE]

What Dvd?

Well it started with Invisible and now with Spider Man 3

[QUOTE=slytrans69;1923814]I use DVDFab HD Decrypter to rip the movie to the HDD as ISO and then use Image Burn to burn it. These are free progs.[/QUOTE]

Yep, or DVDFab HD Decrypter along with Shrink for larger movies. :slight_smile:

Is there anyway to get DVD Fab without payin or we stuck with the tiral version?

DVDFab HD Decrypter is free to use, but DVDFab Gold and DVDFab Platinum are commercial programs.

http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

The free version is just a decryption/ripping program. If you need to reduce the size of the dvd to fit onto a dvdr, you’ll need something like DVDShrink or Nero Recode or DVDRebuilder.

Rebuilder offers a free version, but is much slower than Shrink or other transcoders. It gives you better quality results, especially on large dvds that require a lot of compression.

DVDFab HD Decrypter is free and you can rip the movie only to the HDD. Then use DVD Shrink to make an ISO DVD 5. Then use Image Burn to burn it to a DVD. These are all free. DVDFab HD Decrypter iis at www.dvdidle.com

Okay but SHRINK is actin up tho. Im sayin, when I wanna encode a movie it tells me it will take 254hr or 38hrs to encode a movie. What I wanna know is what is causin this and is anybody else experiencing what I am ???

[QUOTE=kryngle;1923982]Okay but SHRINK is actin up tho. Im sayin, when I wanna encode a movie it tells me it will take 254hr or 38hrs to encode a movie. What I wanna know is what is causin this and is anybody else experiencing what I am ???[/QUOTE]

I had a problem like that a long time ago with shrink it never would tell the correct amount
of time that it was going to take it would say anywhere from 15mins. to 300 hrs. so I just
un-installed it then re-installed it and haven’t had a problem with it since then. I never did
find out what was causing it to do that but it’s still working great now after that. :wink: