Dvd Shrink - Help

vbimport

DVD SHRINKS WORKS FINE UNTIL I GET TO THE POINT OF CLICKING ON THE BACK-UP TAB. AFTER CLICKING ON IT THE PROGRAM CLOSES DOWN ON ME. IT WORKED GREAT FOR ME UNTIL I HAD TO INSTALL A NEW HARD DRIVE. I CAN’T FIX THIS PROBLEM NO MATTER WHAT I DO. LOOKING FOR SOME HELP. TAHNKS 25NOUT. :a

Please don’t use all capitals as most forum users consider this to be shouting. Also don’t double post like you’ve done as it’s considered cross-posting and as such is against forum rules.

You should have just stuck with your originally created thread.

Anyways DVD Shrink doesn’t burn on it’s own , it uses Nero or DVD Decrypter to do the burning.

Sorry, You Don’t Like Me Useing All Capitals. I Always Use All Capitals Because I’m Not A Typist , But Thank You For Talking For Most People. I’m Sure You Know The Many Of Thousands Of People Who Use This Site. Secondly I Am A New User Of This Site And Didn’t Know If The First Post Went Through Or Not Because I Couldn’t Find It Again. Thank You For Being Such A Critic You Must Be A Very Nice Person To Give Advise So Freely.

Maybe If You Don’t Like How Some Else Writes Or Asks For Help On A Problem Maybe The Thing To Do Is Nothing, Do Not Respond.

I Knew That Dvd Shrink Use Nero Or Dvd Decrypter As The Burner. I Was Hopeing For A More Involved Answer On The Fix Or What Things I Could Look For To Fix The Problem.

But Thank You For All Of Your Quick Input Anyway. No Need To Respond To This You Said Quite Enought Already. Have A Nice Day.

Dear 25NOUT, you were politely asked not use caps in your post. Please donot use caps when posting :cop: