DVD shrink dies at 15% during analysis

I am making backups of the Planet Earth Series DVDs and have managed to shrink and duplicate all except one disk.
It begins analyzing but when it reaches 15% - at the same frame every time after 5 attempts - it freezes.
I’ve also used other software to make an .iso and tried DVD Shrink on the iso - it also quits at the same spot.

The DVD plays fine but I can’t seem to make a duplicate of it.

There’s no encryption or anything the other disks don’t have.
What could be causing this, and how might I resolve it?

thanks!

You could try running it through FixVts, drag & drop a VOB file into the FixVts window, make sure the top 2 boxes are checked, then click full Dvd & try opening in Dvd Shrink. You could also try reripping it with RipIt4Me.

Check the disc for defects, scratches,smudge marks,fingerprints etc…You never know…Also try another backup tool…DVDFab HD…what do you have to lose but time,right?

[QUOTE=beef barley;2215340]You could try running it through FixVts, drag & drop a VOB file into the FixVts window, make sure the top 2 boxes are checked, then click full Dvd & try opening in Dvd Shrink. You could also try reripping it with RipIt4Me.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input but…
FixVts complained it couldn’t back it up and Rip it4me didn’t want to work either.

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2215362]Check the disc for defects, scratches,smudge marks,fingerprints etc…You never know…Also try another backup tool…DVDFab HD…what do you have to lose but time,right?[/QUOTE]

Cool beans!! DVDFab did the job.
Thanks!