DVD shrink cpoies chapters out of sequence-help!

vbimport

I have been having a problem burning with DVD shrink. The movies are copied out of sequence. Is this a new way of encryption? Is there a fix?

Hi and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Can you provide more details? Are you using DVD Shrink itself to decrypt the original disc or did you rip first on hard disk with a different software?

What is the movie?

This generally happens when you try to use Shrink on a movie with structural protection.

You might try DVDFab on this movie. It is an all-in-one program for decryption and reducing the size of the movie. The free trial will be fully functional, and when the trial period ends, the decryption/ripping section will still be functional. At that point you’ll need to rip with Fab, then compress with Shrink. This is the best combination if you want a free solution to backing up dvds.

The only caveat is that the free section (DVDFab HD Decrypter) will lag behind the paid version on encryption capabilities by 30-60 days.

Sorry to leave. Thanks so much for your replies. I use just DVD shrink first then used DVD decrypter/DVD shrink and got the same results. Sounds like this other software may be the ticket for me. And it would be nice to have it all in one shot.