Dvd shrink burning software?

thanks for all the infor concerning about the DL burning issue, going back to the dvd shrink…this is no lie, it happens…whenever i’ve finished encoding a disc, it will indicate eject disc…two lines below that, it’ll say checking disc…please insert an empty disc to write to…media requested…DVD-R/RW, DVD DL,DVD-RAM…Media detected in drive…unknown…if at this point if i insert a dvd-r…the tray will close, and it’ll starts to burn…it’ll show the time of the actual burning, so there’s no way to know when it’ll be finish…I’ll try it once…i think it take about 30 minutes to back up this disc, i only try it once…but did anyone experience this…?just a footnote: ever since i’ve a new computer, reinstall the dvd shrink program, this starts to happen, but never before…anyone?

[QUOTE=henryhenry;1932033]thanks for all the infor concerning about the DL burning issue, going back to the dvd shrink…this is no lie, it happens…whenever i’ve finished encoding a disc, it will indicate eject disc…two lines below that, it’ll say checking disc…please insert an empty disc to write to…media requested…DVD-R/RW, DVD DL,DVD-RAM…Media detected in drive…unknown…if at this point if i insert a dvd-r…the tray will close, and it’ll starts to burn…it’ll show the time of the actual burning, so there’s no way to know when it’ll be finish…I’ll try it once…i think it take about 30 minutes to back up this disc, i only try it once…but did anyone experience this…?just a footnote: ever since i’ve a new computer, reinstall the dvd shrink program, this starts to happen, but never before…anyone?[/QUOTE]

DVD Shrink does not have a burn engine and will not burn anything unless you have set it to use DVD Decrypter and/or IMG Burn or [B]Nero[/B] if you do not have those installed

DVDShrink doesn’t actually include a burning engine. You can set it to use Nero or DVDDecrypter to burn the video to a dvd, but those programs are not part of DVDShrink. If you have a slightly modified version of Shrink you can also use Imgburn as one of the options to automatically burn once Shrink has finished, but again, that program is not part of Shrink.

Which of these programs are you using with Shrink?

I suggest setting Shrink to output as an ISO and then manually using Imgburn. Or go to this site and get the modified version of Shrink and use it to burn automatically with Imgburn:
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/3195729219/DVD_Shrink.rar

Edit: Dadblast it too slow again.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;1932039] Dadblast it too slow again.[/QUOTE]

I have vision only in part of my left eye :eek: and have to check my spelling after typing due to missing the keys :doh: and if you are slower then me :clap: then I don’t feel to bad off :bigsmile: