DVD Shrink and subtitles

hey, i need help concerning dvd shrink. im trying to copy my movie, House of Flying Daggers, and when i go to re arthur the main movie (and even with out re arthuring) the subtitles don’t show up. help?

I can’t believe anyone is still using the program to be quite honest since it is so out of date. That is one of the limitations of the program is that when you re-author with DVD Shrink it tends to rip out the subtitles, whether you select to remove them or not.

well you have any suggestions? i mean the program seemed fine until i noticed lack of subtitles.

EDIT Not sure if it will work, but you can try this:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f62/dvd-shrink-3-2-subtitle-problem-108068/

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2408970]I can’t believe anyone is still using the program to be quite honest since it is so out of date. That is one of the limitations of the program is that when you re-author with DVD Shrink it tends to rip out the subtitles, whether you select to remove them or not.[/QUOTE]
This has not been my experience. I’ve used DVD Shrink for quite a while with many subbed movies. I also routinely run movies through it (uncompressed) in order to reauthor and set the sub I want to come up automatically without pressing the players sub button.

I can’t believe anyone is still using the program to be quite honest since it is so out of date. That is one of the limitations of the program is that when you re-author with DVD Shrink it tends to rip out the subtitles, whether you select to remove them or not.

Nothing valuable to add, however, like MysticE, I’ve also used DVD Shrink for a while and IMHO it’s [I]still[/I] a valuable app/tool to have in your arsenal…