Dvd shrink 3.2 No playback

I recently bought a new computer and wanted to keep using dvd shrink 3.2, as i have used it for over a year on my lap top.
When ever a back up a dvd it works fine on on the computer but when i put it into the dvd player it will skip to the last scene and miss all the film.
When i got the computer i did a system restore and lost alot of the original programs that where on it.
Any help would be great on this matter.

DVDShrink is very much outdated as a decryption program. It will still work very well for compression of the movie to fit onto a blank dvd.

I suggest getting DVDFab HD Decrypter to do the actual decryption/ripping of the movie to the hard drive. Then use DVDShrink to open the files off the hard drive and compress to the necessary size to fit onto a blank dvd.

DVDFab HD Decrypter is the free section within DVDFab and will continue to function even after the trial for the main part of DVDFab expires. You can find it here: http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm Make sure to update the program periodically, to get the latest decryption features.