DVD Series copying problems with DVD Fab (and Clone DVD)

Hello
I’m New At This So I Hope I Can Explain The Problem I Seem To Be Having Trying To Make A Back Up Copy Of A Series That My Friend Brought From England To The US, I Am Using DVD Platinum, I Have Also Tried Clone DVD2, Can Anyone Help?

Hi [B][I]JST-ME[/I][/B]: I’ll transfer this to the DVD Fab forum, where you’ll get more specific help.

(By the way; please use ordinary letters for your words - it’s a bit irritating for other members to read.)

Welcome to CD FREAKS! Try DVDFAB Decrypter, use the Platinum version. It’s free for 30 days. http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm Click the download hyperlink on top of the page. Also, check out the tutorials. You’ll most likely use the Merge feature to copy episodes. I think that’s the same thing your calling series. This program is easy to use once you get the hang of it. Please, respect copyright laws, do not make backup copies of DVD’s you do not own. Very Best Regards!

[QUOTE=JST-ME;1920157]Hello
I’m New At This So I Hope I Can Explain The Problem I Seem To Be Having Trying To Make A Back Up Copy Of A Series That My Friend Brought From England To The US, I Am Using DVD Platinum, I Have Also Tried Clone DVD2, Can Anyone Help?[/QUOTE]

Hi there, if you are trying to copy a UK DVD it is most likely in PAL format, while the US is in NTSC format - different tv systems.

It would be helpful to know if you intend to watch the DVD on your computer, or on a tv. If you need a backup for a conventional tv, then you will also have to make a format conversion.

[quote=Prof. Honeydew;1920224]Hi there, if you are trying to copy a UK DVD it is most likely in PAL format, while the US is in NTSC format - different tv systems.

It would be helpful to know if you intend to watch the DVD on your computer, or on a tv. If you need a backup for a conventional tv, then you will also have to make a format conversion.[/quote]
Yes i do want to watch on tv, I have tried the other sugestion from QuickDraw still will not play, I have DVDDycrypter & even that has not worked, So Far i have used 7 disc’s, DVD+R Verbatim, I don’t understand why it will not work, I know about the NTSC & Pal formates I copied something about 2 years ago but can;t remember what program i was using then, Any sugestions, By the way my name is Kate
Thanks a bunch