Dvd Screen Print

hy, i want to print pictures on recordable dvd disc,print must be higest quality (Screen Print) Dvd must have original Dvd look.If some one can help contact me as soon as possible :smiley: and i will send you all information about my Dvd Print…I WILL PY GOOD MONEY IF SERVICE WILL BE SUPER thanks

Dvd must have original Dvd look.

You do realize that the color of the dye will give it away?

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2486951]You do realize that the color of the dye will give it away?[/QUOTE]
I am not good in dvd printing mate all i want to do if someone can to help me and i will pay

[QUOTE=nnnswordfish;2487029]I am not good in dvd printing mate all i want to do if someone can to help me and i will pay[/QUOTE]

The printing is not what olyteddy was talking about. :disagree: The color of the dye on the bottom of
the disc is what he was talking about as you said [B](“Dvd must have original Dvd look”)[/B] the
bottom of the disc will always have a purplish color to it. The original factory pressed disc will
be silver colored and you can never get a burned disc to look like that so you will never be able
to get that factory pressed look. :disagree:

Now I take it you are talking about the top of the disc looking like the original disc using screen
print that will also be hard to do unless you are willing to invest in a screen printing machine or
you can find someone that has one which I doubt anyone here uses one of them. You might be
able to contact some big printing company that uses screen printing but right off hand I can’t
think of a company that does disc screen printing or that would do it for an individual. :confused:

thanks mate for u big replay u open my eyes ,i was thinking that screen printed DVD it was pressed disc ,now i am understanding every thing very big thanks

So where i can do that mate ?where i can press dvd disck or can someone help me here to do that?

[QUOTE=nnnswordfish;2487064]thanks mate for u big replay u open my eyes ,i was thinking that screen printed DVD it was pressed disc ,now i am understanding every thing very big thanks

So where i can do that mate ?where i can press dvd disck or can someone help me here to do that?[/QUOTE]

Sorry but you can not do a factory press disc yourself not unless you become or buy out a movie studio like
Sony, Lions Gate, Universal, Paramount, etc., etc,. and invest hundreds upon hundreds of millions of dollars
in machinery to do the job of pressing the discs and to do the screen printing on top of the disc. :eek: :eek:

so i see i have no chance to do it :frowning: but if someone still will read this post and can helpplease help

You might find a company that does small runs. Google ‘DVD pressing service’ turned up several that do small runs, but they don’t look cheap.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2487170]You might find a company that does small runs. Google ‘DVD pressing service’ turned up several that do small runs, but they don’t look cheap.[/QUOTE]

Does sort of depend on where you’re at too. But there are also services around who silkscreen labels, but runs smaller than 100 are usually pretty expensive.

Edit:

I am stupid and do not respect the rules, so I deserve to be banned from this superb forum

That’s what I thought. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i can screen print or litho print DVDs for you. go to my website which is my user name and go vial the contact page to email me. are you in the UK?