DVD+/-RW DL media availability?

Hello

All modern burners have the capability to write to double/dual layer RW disks, but I can’t find any blanks anywhere in the USA, google is no help.

I have searched this area of the forum but there seems to be no discussion on this kid of media.

Does anyone know of where either DVD+ or DVD- RW DL disks can be obtained please?

You can’t it costs to much to produce.

The specifications have been approved, but unfortunately, there are no DVD+RW/-RW DL currently on the market.

[quote=Some Random Guy;2225715]… there are no DVD+RW/-RW DL currently on the market.[/quote] …and there probably never will be.

Verbatim has stated they gave up on developing them because it became clear they couldn’t meet the reflectivity spec on the second layer

[QUOTE=Loobster;2225709]Hello

[B]All modern burners have the capability to write to double/dual layer RW disks[/B], but I can’t find any blanks anywhere in the USA, google is no help.

I have searched this area of the forum but there seems to be no discussion on this kid of media.

Does anyone know of where either DVD+ or DVD- RW DL disks can be obtained please?[/QUOTE]

Nope, not true.