DVD rw dl dics

vbimport

I am looking for blank DVD rw dl dics to use on my computer and cannot locate them any where. Can you help. I can not use blu ray dics

I am looking for blank DVD rw dual layer dics for my computer. I cannot use blu ray dics. I am trying to condense DVD music into one or two with my favorite DVD music videos. Can you help?

[QUOTE=faye1948glen;2576138]I am looking for blank DVD rw dl dics to use on my computer and cannot locate them any where. Can you help. I can not use blu ray dics[/QUOTE]

Can’t say I heard of DVD+RW DL media exist…I don’t think DVD+RW DL exist for consumer use. Also don’t think RW DL media even exist as well. You will only either use DVD+R DL media or BD-R media.

I’m not sure too that DL rewritable media exists, but the most reliable solution if you need an about 8 GB capacity rewritable medium is an USB pendrive :slight_smile:

What is BD-R? I have never heard of that and will it work on my computer to combine DVD music?

BD-R is for a blu-ray burner, they hold a lot more data.

[QUOTE=faye1948glen;2576151]What is BD-R? I have never heard of that and will it work on my computer to combine DVD music?[/QUOTE]

As eric93se said you will need a blu-ray burner installed as a regular DVD burner will not work
with the BD-R discs and BD burners and BD-R discs are a pretty high investment to make at the
moment unless you really want to have BD capability on your system.

If you want to have around 7.4GB of rewritable space then as geno888 said get yourself a 8GB
or if you need even more space then get yourself a 16GB or higher USB pen-drive for a lot less
than what just a few BD-R discs would cost you let alone the extra price of a BD burner.

While there is an agreed to standard for +RW DL discs other than research samples none have ever been made. it was technically possible, but BluRay-RW killed the idea.

AD

[QUOTE=faye1948glen;2576138]I am looking for blank DVD rw dl dics to use on my computer and cannot locate them any where. Can you help. I can not use blu ray dics[/QUOTE]

You first need a drive that would write to such discs, they doesnt exist anyway.

Hey guys i got BLUE RAY DISk… and i cant USE IT on my DVD wR. whenever i put that disk in the DVD ROM. then my COMPUTER GET RESTART please if anyone knows then help me out. thnx
]

@Helen
A dvd drive will not read a blu ray disk, nor will it write to a blank BD-R, or BD-RE disk. The lasers used for blu ray are a different type than used for dvds or cds.

If your blu ray disk has data on it already, like a blu ray movie, you’ll need a blu ray rom drive or blu ray burner to play it in the computer. You’ll also need software that is capable of playing blu ray video. Most blu ray drives come with such software.