DVD RIPPING PROBLEM..all of a sudden

vbimport

ok, so ive been trying to rip a couple scenes from various dvds like ive done before, but now, when i try to grab them, they come out unsynched and sometimes jumpy video… ive havent changed anything and ive tried 3 different programs… Ahead DVD Ripper, #1 DVD Ripper, & IMTOO DVD Ripper. all seem to do it now when before they were perfect… whats up with this?? PLEASE HELP!!
thanks in advance…

Try Decrypter and Shrink

Also make sure that you are keeping your disk drive defragged. Fragmented drives have been known to cause sync issues.

thanks…i will try the defrag… as far as the other answer goes… i use decrypter to make backups… but with shrink…will that make them avi or mpg? i need to edit them in premiere when i am done… thanks

G’day
I agree with harley2ride. Defrag before burning. Make sure you use top media too.
John :slight_smile:

ok, maybe i wasnt clear before… im trying to rip these scenes into mpgs or avis… not full movies into another dvd… just a chapter here and there… when i backup full movies, there are no probs… i use dvddecrypter, dvd2one, and nero for that… and i just checked my HD, its only 9% fragmented… so any other ideas? thanks ahead of time!