DVD Region Free

vbimport

can anyone tell me if this product is no longer available for download? i have had it for years but needed to re-install, and when i go to dvdidle.com, if i click on the download button, it takes me to a page saying its not available. i have tried to download it from other places that i found from searching for it, but those dont download either. i purchased it and love it, im just wondering why the download links no longer work??:confused:

thanks, Kerri

[QUOTE=lovinmommy;2526105]can anyone tell me if this product is no longer available for download? i have had it for years but needed to re-install, and when i go to dvdidle.com, if i click on the download button, it takes me to a page saying its not available. i have tried to download it from other places that i found from searching for it, but those dont download either. i purchased it and love it, im just wondering why the download links no longer work??:confused:

thanks, Kerri[/QUOTE]

Hi lovinmommy
Welcome to the forum :flower:

DVD Region Free is no longer available, however DVDFab now has Passkey which can be found here http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-passkey-7-0-2-2-beta-out-312922/