DVD Region-Free 3.0 - Backup all DVDs from any region!

vbimport

Hi,

DVD Region-Free 3.0 Beta1 is out! This new version will enable your to backup all DVDs from any region with DVD2One, InstantCopy, DVDFab and DVD Shrink directly. There is no need for DVD Decrypter anymore.

Download the free version at http://www.dvdidle.com/DVDRegionFree30Beta1.exe.

What’s New:

1. The core engine is rewritten for speed and stability optimization.
  2. Enable DVD2One, InstantCopy, DVDFab and DVD Shrink to backup all DVDs from any region.
  3. Direct-Play now supports two modes: DVD Menu and DVD Movie.
  4. Support all DVD drives in the computer.
  5. Support more than two DVD programs running simultaneously.
  6. The setting changes take effect immediately.
  7. Splash window added.
  8. Tip of the Day added.
  9. Auto-Run now works on WinXP.
  10. Many bug fixed.

This beta version is full functional, and it will expire after 8/10/2003, after that, you need re-download the newer version from our website.

Please send your feedback to support@dvdidle.com, thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks Fengtao, everyone appreciates quality freeware :bigsmile:

So fengtao, are you saying that this software will now be free for good or will it still be $39.95 as V2.18 is? :confused:

And will DVD Fab also remain free? Please say it will. :bow:

Eh, I like DVD Decrypter too much to give it up, whether the alternative is free or not.

Originally posted by Lazza
So fengtao, are you saying that this software will now be free for good or will it still be $39.95 as V2.18 is? :confused:

Read this again

This beta version is full functional, and it will expire after 8/10/2003, after that, you need re-download the newer version from our website.

It’s basically saying, once v3.0 is out of beta, in 8/10/03, you’ll have to buy it for $40 'cause the beta version will expire. v3.0b is free now 'cause the author wants beta testers. Just IMO.

Hi,

DVD Region-Free 3.0 Beta1 is freeware, but it will expire after 8/10/2003, after that, you need buy the official v3.0 to continue to use it.

DVDFab will be shareware too. We will add many new features to it, and we need charge something for our hard work :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Fengtao

OK, thx for the reply :wink:

This is OLD HAT the program ANYDVD can do all this & more ! :a

Steveredrum

Not really AnyDVD does not remove RCE protection completely. I have had to run several DVD’s created with ANYDVD and CloneDVD through region free To remove rce protection. I was able to do my STNG episodes with this tool Where Anydvd used with any transcoder besides InstantCopy gave me region errors.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72152

Hi Steveredrum,

Could you please tell me what AnyDVD can do and DVD Region-Free can’t do?

In fact, DVD Region-Free has more features than AnyDVD:

1. Supports Win98/Me;
  2. Supports programs which use ASPI;
  3. Supports InstantCopy;
  4. Supports Direct-Play DVD Menu which means you needn’t watch FBI warning;
  5. DVD Region-Free is very stable. It has been released for one year, and it has been chosen by thousands of happy customers.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

There is no need for DVD Decrypter anymore.

Dont you think it is a little harsh saying that?

I’ve helped you in the past and have spent many years developing DVD Decrypter.

Please dont cast it aside like a competing product. For starters I was here first and DVD Decrypter is and always will be free.

Go take your greedy pockets elsewhere.

Hi LIGHTNING UK!

I’m sorry. What I mean is that user can backup DVDs directly now! It will save time, and it’s easy to use.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Translation :

The maximum number of secrets that can be stored on one machine has passed.

DVDShrink 2.3 in combination with your program , trying to rip the DareDevil dvd ripped in my Philips DVD (4x) (Re)Writer.

The system is a Windows 2000 professional with all updates , patches and security related stuff installed on a 40 Gig NTFS IDE disk inside a nice little Soyo motherboard machine containing 128 megs of ram and a Celeron 500 cpu.

Hi Mr. Belvedere,

Please contact with me at fengtao@dvdidle.com, and I will send you a test tool to solve the problem.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

1. Enable DVD2One, InstantCopy, DVDFab and DVD Shrink to backup all DVDs from any region.

I tried to back up The Godfather with CloneDVD directly from the drive. However, I was unable to make CloneDVD work with DVD Region Free 3.0. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Originally posted by muratsongur
[B]
I tried to back up The Godfather with CloneDVD directly from the drive. However, I was unable to make CloneDVD work with DVD Region Free 3.0. Am I missing something?

Thanks [/B]

CloneDVD not being in the list perhaps ? :bigsmile:

We have contacted with CloneDVD, and we are working on supporting it.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

MR Belvedere??
of topic

is Daredevil out on dvd??

Dare Devil DVD came out yesterday, in the US. It’s new movie Tuesdays at BestBuy…

Originally posted by fengtao
[B]We have contacted with CloneDVD, and we are working on supporting it.

Best Regards,
Fengtao [/B]

…and CloneDVD is already supported by AnyDVD.

Originally posted by damiandimitri
[B]MR Belvedere??
of topic

is Daredevil out on dvd?? [/B]

Amazon is your friend :slight_smile: