DVD Region+CSS Free Windows Vista Version?

Hi,
Just bought a computer with windows vista. Will a new version of
Region+CCS Free be coming out soon? And if so when? Thanks
Love your product!:slight_smile:

I am using Vista Home Premium 32-bit edition and have not encountered any problems with Platinum version 4 of DvDFAB.

[quote=moviefan2008;1968881]Hi,
Just bought a computer with windows vista. Will a new version of
Region+CCS Free be coming out soon? And if so when? Thanks
Love your product!:)[/quote]
DVD Platnium V4 replaces Region free& CSS and has way more features. If you aleady own that why would you Region and CSS free?

Hi
Thanks for the comments. The problem is I can only play region 1, 0, or all
only and with DVD region+CSS Free I can play all regions on my computer.
That’s the reason I am hoping for an updated version.
Thanks Again!

forgot to say I do have the newest version of DVD Fab and
still have the region code problem.

[quote=moviefan2008;1970344]Hi
Thanks for the comments. The problem is I can only play region 1, 0, or all
only and with DVD region+CSS Free I can play all regions on my computer.
That’s the reason I am hoping for an updated version.
Thanks Again![/quote]
If its still working for you, there is no need to update it. You have DVD Fab Platnium for all your other needs. What would you like updated that DVD Fab Platnium cant do?

Hi
Thanks for reading my post.
I am sorry to say the lastest version of DVD Region+CSS Free is not working on my windows vista sony viao computer. I tried to reload it and the same problem. The computer says that the dvd is not region 1. I hope you can help with this vista problem. For the dvd fab the only thing I would liked fixed if yo haven’t already is the audio video sinc problem i have with dvd to zune. It seems to happen all longer videos over 45 minutes. Thanks for you time and concerns!
Thank you

[QUOTE=moviefan2008;1970447]Hi
Thanks for reading my post.
I am sorry to say the lastest version of DVD Region+CSS Free is not working on my windows vista sony viao computer. I tried to reload it and the same problem. The computer says that the dvd is not region 1. I hope you can help with this vista problem. For the dvd fab the only thing I would liked fixed if yo haven’t already is the audio video sinc problem i have with dvd to zune. It seems to happen all longer videos over 45 minutes. Thanks for you time and concerns!
Thank you[/QUOTE]

Hi moviefan
Have you added the .exe file to the DEP exception list so it can do it’s thing

Hi Stormjumper,
Thanks I have tried everything and nothing has worked so far. I am not sure since it was just built and if the software is different or what. I am hoping since most computers you can buy now are some type of vista hat they will produce a new version since there hasn’t been an update since 10/26/2006
Take care and thanks again!

DVD Fab works with vista. It’s just DVD Region Free + CCS doesn’t.

Hi you all.

This threads original question was: “will there be a Vista capable version of dvd css&region free?”

Most of the answers were, dvdfab platinum 4 is vista capable. That’s the burning software but not the dvd css&region free tool to play region locked dvd’s on a pc.

So I’ll ask it again, will there be a Vista capable release of DVD CSS&Region Free ? or is Stormjumpers answer (the only one ontopic) the solution to use the latest release of the forementioned region free dvd playing tool to use it on Vista?

[QUOTE=Hartwarez;1971550]Hi you all.

This threads original question was: “will there be a Vista capable version of dvd css&region free?”

Most of the answers were, dvdfab platinum 4 is vista capable. That’s the burning software but not the dvd css&region free tool to play region locked dvd’s on a pc.

So I’ll ask it again, will there be a Vista capable release of DVD CSS&Region Free ? or is Stormjumpers answer (the only one ontopic) the solution to use the latest release of the forementioned region free dvd playing tool to use it on Vista?[/QUOTE]

I would not hold my breath if I was you :rolleyes: DVD CSS&Region Free has been put on the back burner for a long time due to pressure from the top dogs “sort-a-speak” :eek:

Hi Everybody,
Who knows maybe if enough people ask for the Region Free to be updated maybe they will consider it especially since you can pretty much only buy a computer with windows vista.
Thanks for reading my post!

[QUOTE=moviefan2008;1971636]Hi Everybody,
Who knows maybe if enough people ask for the Region Free to be updated maybe they will consider it especially since you can pretty much only buy a computer with windows vista.
Thanks for reading my post![/QUOTE]

Maybe this will sum it up for you…the program has not been updated since 2006 this is 2008…the way I read the writing on the wall there will be no more updates for the dvd region free ever…hope I am wrong because I bought it back then…not to mention the sales point Fengtao & Ting have made possibly the best ever AIO program, and it sells because its great and the price is more than fair and they just keep making it better as they go along…so why waste their time on a program that is not going to make the $$$$$$ just my View…:rolleyes:

Hopefully somebody from the company will let all of us know
by replying. I hope they decide to make a windows vista version since both DVDFab and Region Free + CSS are great products!!!