DVD Region+CSS Free Lite

Hi,

I had 4 tries left before I installed DVD Region+CSS Free Lite. I then ran a different region DVD. When I did that it didn’t ask me to change the region. On the DVD Info window of DVD Region+CSS Free Lite it now tells me that “User Changes Left: 3”; “Vendor Resets Left:4”. Does this mean that I have only got 3 changes left? If that’s the case the software didn’t work. Can anyone advise.

Many thanks,
Jose

Always choose the region that yor drive is set to and program will make the movie region free.

Mack

Thanks Mack. I am a bit new concerning this software.
Where do you choose the drive? The program is set to start automatically. It was on region 2, I inserted region 1 DVD, it started playing automatically - no questions asked.

I am still concerned that I may only have 3 tries left, but from the info window, I am not sure if that is the case.

Thanks

Jose

program has not been updated in ages… I have the registered version of it and regret it big time:( It won’t even work on titles that DVD43 has worked on.

Updated 10/26/2006 and soon to be updated to version 6.

Jose
Drive does not matter because it runs same settings on all drives in the computer. For more information go to:

http://www.dvdidle.com/dvd-region-free-lite.htm

Mack

That update was just to increase trial time. So that is not a real update. Real update would be fixing the issues with copy protection. So the last real update was way back in August. That is 4 months… a quarter of a year since a single update.