Dvd Recording

vbimport

I just purchaced a DVD Record and i would like to know if you can record more than 120 minuets

It depends how long the “minuets” are.

Yo-

You are a piece of work ;-]

Mike

With a user name of “DALLASCOWBOYS” they’re fair game.

Yo-

Could not agree more LOL

Mike

In extended mode you can go further but loose quality.

That’s assuming they meant DVD Recorder vs. DVD Re-writer. It would help if people posted their system specs so these responses are somewhat accurate.

Maybe I need to change my name to :bow: Dallas Maverick od :bow: Dallas Stars???;);):wink:

Well screw hockey they are not playing anyways. I guess you are a 49ers fan then mike. where are you pipemanid? you say in the mountains maybe colorado?

Yo rfjr23-

First a RAIDERS fan (AFC)

Then a 49ers fan (NFC)

Mike

SF 2-14 Oak 5-11 cowboys were 6-10 ok so they all sucked last year but looks like we were better.:D;):bigsmile:

Hey,

Its a newbie forum, answer the guys fucking question!
Stop acting like little Martin Prince nerds.
Who gives a fuck about your football preferences. Keep taking your ADHD medication and answer the question someone took the time to write.

Maybe you better take your meds. And then go Fuck Off.

All i’m trying to say is that its first and foremost a question/answer forum, go to another forum to discuss your bullshit. If you are as superior as you think you are, wouldn’t you want to show off and answer the question ASAP.

Oooh, Pick me Teacher, I’m ever so smart!- MARTIN PRINCE.

If I were more knowledgeable reguarding putting more than 2 hours on a single DVD, I’d offer my advice, but alas, I am not. Perhaps there’s a way to use DVD Shrink to further compress files that render more than two hours enough that they will fit on a disk with a capacity of 4.7G. I’m really entirely unsure.

JD

I gues you better stay away from the LR then.

Sometime people cut up a little but the most of the time it is help.

Yes this is a Q&A forum but everyone is here on there own time. No one has to help you or the next person if they dont want to. If you would look around and do a search like alot of people should there is a very good chance there is already a topic on a similar situation. you would be surprised how mant time the same old crap gets asked…How do I burn this / that? What kind of burner or rom to buy? and so on.

It is people like you that run it for other newbies. Dont come here and demand shit and expect it done. you can go get lost in a fucking Desert untill you find a magic lamp and make your demands to the jenie. Take a Hint

Yo-

Extremely GOOD answer-

Mike

Cold harted, but effective.

Come down, guys. He made an error. Brought a smile to faces.Thanks.

There is no reason for foul language. This is a forum for grown ups. If you can run your systems and/or build them, I think you are grown. Act like one’s.

I have no idea what DALLAS asked about, but if some one knows, please, explain it to me too.

I will post my system’s specks once I edit profile.

Thanks in advance.

He simply asked if there is a way to burn DVD’s longer than 120 minutes in length.

JD

Correct me if I’m wrong, but that would require stripping some “extras” from original, or using a dual layer.

As I said, I’m new to this, and I read everything that I can find on it.
There is a lot, but I’m still putting my rig together and haven’t try anything yet.
On the first try, mem stick went out. So it’s strictly theoretic so far. But I want to be prepared.

Thanks.