DVD recorders cost may plunge 50% this year

vbimport

I just posted the article DVD recorders cost may plunge 50% this year.

If like a lot of people, you are thinking of purchasing a DVD recorder to take the place of your VCR, you may be able to get a good deal soon. According to Market Intelligence Center…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/8636-DVD-recorders-cost-may-plunge-50-this-year.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/8636-DVD-recorders-cost-may-plunge-50-this-year.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Now if they would Apply that same logic to Thier Discs Preferbly DL.Actually these “Babies” are obsolete Since the intro of DL.I Mean who wants half of what you could do on a DL Disc (Of course as pointed out Above a Reduction in cost of DL Media would be necessary) :slight_smile:
[edited by jef195 on 02.07.2004 17:09]

…Also usually when something has a Drastic price drop it says something about the product. But not as bad as T.V. Where this can be Entertainment and these can be Stars http://www.fox.com/simplelife/ (Oh Man I never realised it looked that bad)This Strikes as “Entertainment” Euros would love. :r

If the latest legislation is ratified in congress they could be giving them away on street corners and it would still be a crimminal act to own one…the exchange between the big production corporations and the senators they pay baksheesh to would be something I’d like to have on tape …:X

Will be interesting to see when/if they release tv top dvd recorders with DL burning capability. Right now i’m thinking its not as much of an advantage as it is for PC dvd burners.
[edited by FreqNasty on 03.07.2004 10:29]

There you go again Sheriff, always complaining, more often than not about the US congress. You’re lucky you don’t live in the Middle East or China where you probably wouldn’t even be able to log onto the net and make a post on a forum without ending up in the slammer for a few years. :X

Yeh freqNasty, as long and as hard as I like, until 1/ they get it right 2/ voting america wakes up and does somebackground checking on the scumbags they vote for and hold them to election promises 3/ the fall of the american empire if ya don’t like it…well hoo gives a ratz arz…:X

Well what election promises might they be? I don’t know what your ethnic background is (muslim perhaps?) but we need a military power like the US or who else would keep rogue states like those in the middle east in check? They are the real scumbags. They control the oil prices (keep them high) and provide nothing else to the world other than a few persian rugs. As for your comments on America, don’t bite the hand that feeds you as you sit there behind your PC full of American technology. Who do you think makes all the hardware necessary for the internet to function? Cisco. Care to continue this debate or have I beaten you down enough already? :X
[edited by FreqNasty on 04.07.2004 08:18]

Prices in the UK aren’t going to be dropping by half. I know that for a fact as you can already get them for around £40. They’re not gonna be doing them for £20 anytime this year. Maybe the price of super fast ones might drop abit but thats it.

“I don’t know what your ethnic background is (muslim perhaps?) but we need a military power like the US or who else would keep rogue states like those in the middle east in check? They are the real scumbags. They control the oil prices (keep them high) and provide nothing else to the world other than a few persian rugs.” FreqNasty, I don´t know if i´m sorry for ur (lack of) inteligence or ur hypochrisy… What RIGHTS had USA to ´keep rogue states like those in the middle east in check´, huh ? Who give the anglo saxonic North American ppl or gov to CONTROL AND DICTATE WHAT´S IS GOOD AND WHAT´S IS WRONG ABOUT OTHER COUNTRY, OTHER PPL LIVES , HUH ??? Who do u think U are ? U think u´re special only because u´re a rich military superpower nation ? No, u are NOT better than anyone else… U are not superman… or god´s… U suffer and DIE like anybody else… And U and ur nation will PAY your debts when the time has come… U bet u will… THE REAL scumbags are the USA gov, his soldiers and the ugly american ppl (not everyone, i won´t generalize here) that approves that! What U FEEL IF ANOTHER SUPERPOWER NATION INAVES UR COUNTRY, DICTATING THE FINGER ON UR NOSE WHAT´S IS WRONG AND WHAT IS RIGHT, DON´T RESPECTING UR COUNTRY, TRADICIONS, LIFE AND LIBERTY ? WHAT U THINK IF ANOTHER COUNTRY INVADES UR COUNTRY TO ROBBER UR GOODS, TO SLAVERY UR PPL, TO ROBBER HIS FREEDOM, TO DESTROY UR HOME, UR JOB, U AND UR FAMILY´S LIFE ? FreqNasty u´re that sorry ass american that THINKS they can controla and dictate the world BECAUSE u think ur superior, owner of the world, owner of the truth, with the blessing od God… The only think that rests is U asks God if the approve what u´re doing… Maybe u´re referring here to another ´god´, the God of Evil, the Demon himself. U and ppl that think like U that u´re the OWNER of the world and the truth that is the real scumb, ppl like u put the world in danger, A Danger of WWIII, and well… When u´ll put ur head when the ICBM´s will be coming, huh ? And IF they control de oil price IS THE PROBLEM OF HIM!!! IF THE OIL BELONGS TO HIM, THEY CAN DO WHATEVER WHAT THEY WANT TO THEIR OIL, DON´T U AGREE ? THEY DON´T HAVE COMPROMISSE TO PUT THE OIL CHEAPER ONLY TO U HAVE SUFFICIENT OIL TO POLUATE THE AIR… Arrogant ppl… Well… Continue to be that way, with that poluate mind and u´ll see where this american DICTATORSHIP and TIRANIC nation will be… U are the best answer WHY the american ppl and USA are detested everyday, everywhere (know at anti americanism…) more and more… U only THINK on ur nose and don´r respect other ppl lives, other country rights… Well, Hittler and his III Reich think that way too. They wants to conquer the world too. But We know what happends to them. There´s a major force (the wrath of god, if u prefer) that drastically change, in the last minute, every nation, every EVIL empire, that thinks they can OWN, DICTATE and CONTROLS the world to him own good… U´re full of racism too. But don´t full urself, american nation is the more destest country on the earth right now… How inoccent u are… Sorry for u… [ ]´s

Hey FreqNasty…(guess thats short for Frequently Nasty)…stand under me while I piss on ya and make ya smell like a man…ya frigging dunce…:X

Pfft Sheriff…I see you couldn’t respond to any of my points so that would make you the dunce. And Sheriff (guess that’s Short for Omar Sheriff) ya friggin Islamic lover. Go join the rags in Afghanistan. :X

Well what rights did the USA have to keep Germany or Japan in check during WWII? Probably none by your logic but imagine they hadn’t kept them in check. Your race would have been wiped out by Germany and Japan. The same point applies to the Middle East and anyone else who wishes to start trouble. Kuwait requested help from the US in the Gulf War. Most Iraqi people are grateful that Saddam Hussein is gone. The Western World also saved your Muslim brothers in Kosovo. Did any Muslim nations help out? Not a chance. And it’s the Islamic people that think they are controlled by God, always referring to the almighty “Allah”. You kill Jews and Westerners in the name of God. It’s people like that who are the demons. As for the oil price, yes you can dictate the price of oil but how would you like it if we decided to raise all the prices of everything we sell you huh? It’s also a few rich oil sheiks that get all the money and little or nothing is given to the ordinary middle eastern people. The western world gives billions in aid so we should at least expect something favorable in return. I for one can’t wait for the day when all power is generated from other resources (solar power for example). As for being an American dictatorship, well you’re wrong again. The American’s have free elections. The Middle East is run by dictators where elections don’t happen. It all comes down to the fact that the Western World (majority Christians) have been successful and you are jealous of that which is why you detest us. You also detest America because it has an alliance with Israel. It’s about time the middle east got off it’s asses and did something constructive rather than running around the streets chanting in the name of Allah. You may then lose your jealousy and hatred of us for being successful.

Take your golden shower fetish to the gay boys bar where you hang. You sound like a fag :X

“Well what rights did the USA have to keep Germany or Japan in check during WWII? Probably none by your logic but imagine they hadn’t kept them in check.” - But that WAS OTHER times, the USA gov (and some american ppl) WAS another type of person. Everything drastically change now, everything. The beer show his trully face… And u don´t have to forget that Japan is STILL with some ocupation by american milary force until today… Ok, i know the Pearl Harbor history but USA maintains military force around Japan… For what porpouses ? "Your race would have been wiped out by Germany and Japan. The same point applies to the Middle East and anyone else who wishes to start trouble. " - Nah, this IS YOUR point of view, an ufanic military point of view of a nation that THINKS they OWN the world and the ppl livingin in the earth. This IS YOUR wrong point of view of a citizen BRAINWASHED by the ultra right media corporations that approves the dictatorship and tirany of us gov (with affraid that USA could lose his power if didn´t act this way). ´Start trouble… ah ah ah… Saddam was a dictatorship TOO (huh ? Bush…) but they don´t start trouble, off course he acts WRONG invading Kwait (and in THAT time i approved the military support by the US to free up Kwait ppl - beacuse IT´S WAS RIGHT! Off course USA only send troops to free up Kwait ONLY because of the OIL of the Iraq (and the impact that Saddam could do in the oil price if he belongs Iraq + Kwait, don´t be fool) and NOT about human rights… THIS time there´s NO ´arms of mass destruction´ (if WE ALREADY know), they take off Saddam ONLY to posses the Iraq OIL (robber) and a enemy in the middle east (enemy that don´t condoms with the DICTATORSHIP and TIRANY of Washington)… Well, the nest ´targets´ by the military USA ppl is ALL the middle east (yeah! There plan is to ROBBER ALL THE OIL OF THE MIDDLE EAST, and conquer ALL this land… next will be South Korea and Maybe China… Why CHina ? because China will be the nest superpower nation 50 years ahead and could compete with US for the strongest nation of the world, and the US don´t accept that…) The object of the Washington is SIMPLE => every place in the world theres a GOOD to be ASSAULTED, robbed, owned, they´ll attack… Oil of the middle east, diamonds of Africa, oil+diamond+water of the Amazon Florest (Brasil, where i live). THIS EXPLAIN WHY THEY TRY TO CONTROL ATOMIC BOMBS OF ALL NATIONS (´arms of mass destruction´), THIS EXPLAIN WHY THEY SABOTAGE (CIA ?) THE VSL´S IN THE BRAZIL (rockets that could launch an atomic bomb, but were construced only to put satellites in orbit), THIS IS EXPLAIN WHY IN THE SAME TIME USA CONTROLS OTHER NATIONS ´arms of mass destruction´ USA EXPANDS HIS ATOMIC BOMBS EVER MORE (SECRETLY) AND CONTINUES TO DEVELOP ´MASS DESTRUCTION´ TECNOLOGY, THIS IS EXPLAIN WHY THEY TRY TO CONTROL OTHER GOC TO INVEST IN THEIR ARMY BUT THEY EXPANDS THE INVESTS IN THE US ARMY AS MUCH AS 1 TRILLION DOLLARS. Off course too, to maintain that insane level of more army, tecnology, bombs and death, USA needs more money, this money surelly comes from a lot of sources, including invading and robbing other nation goods, slaverying the world by his dictation. FOR ME it´s clear why they expands their army (and their ´mass destruction´ weapons) and try to control other nations weapon/army, because USA needs to controls the world entirelly, inading and ocupping, owing the world in the last terms (dream of Hittler, that come true - USA = IV Reich) and US need to be MORE strong as possible and the world more weaker to be easily conquered… Threre´s no other explication. Of course, your ufanic media put´s shit in ur brains to sustain this, to accept this, and ultimatelly to be a soldier, take a gun and go to invade other nations to maintain your ´american way of life´ (err… ´american way of explotation or slavery´)… The ONLY nation that starts trouble WAS US, maybe one day (when too late) his dumb citizens will undertsand that and open their eyes… - Some history for your lac of inteligence - Saddam was alley of US gov. In the war Iran x Iraq Saddam was blessed with american weapons (who army Saddam ? who sell Abrahams tanks to Saddam ? Mars ? Et´s ?) by USA. Why ? Because US gov thinks it´s war better an dictatorship (on his side) to win the war as to some radical mussolin (Iran) nation to win the war (and because US gov detested Iran gov - since the decade of 70 when american was kidnapped in the american embassy in the Iran… the story is long man - u have to LEARN more history…). But, suddenly, US gov re-thinks his position (if Saddam win the war against Iran and controls the oil of Iraq and Iran - for me it´s impossible, because of the mussolin radicals…) and US BETRAYED Saddam!!! Secretly sending weapons to Iran too… This is way Saddam break relationships with Washington… Off course, Kwait was a BAD move for a lunatic man… He gave the reason to US… "Kuwait requested help from the US in the Gulf War. Most Iraqi people are grateful that Saddam Hussein is gone. The Western World also saved your Muslim brothers in Kosovo. Did any Muslim nations help out? Not a chance. " - Thirst - why u americans ALWAYS thinking (wrong) when someone are on the other side, defending muslims, they only could be muslims too ? I´M NOT MUSLIM!!! I´m a catolic man, i´m a brazilian, living in the Brazil (south america)!!! I ONLY defend what i KNOW is RIGHT, defend the ppl rights, nations rights and RESPECT. I´m aggainst EVIL, TIRANY, LIES, HIPHOCRISY, DICTATORSHIP!! I defend what i think IS RIGHT and what is FAIR (in the eyes of God), i defend the Justice. - Yeap, i´m profound aggainst USA (Mickey Mouse, Disney, Hollywood and all this bullshot (that i still like) doesn´t ´make my mind´ anymore - like a Neo, i weak up and see the truth beneath… Yeah, my corrupt media it´s do BRAINWASHING in the side of america - like almost all the media around the world - but i don´t let me be dooled anymore). Because his TIRANY and DICTATOTSHIP gov wants to control and OWNS the world, slaverying ppl, robbing his resouces for his own good. - Kosovo is another problem. Kosovo has to do with oil too, it´s a strategic region, if u don´t know (well, sorry, i´m think u know nothing or little…). "And it’s the Islamic people that think they are controlled by God, always referring to the almighty “Allah”. You kill Jews and Westerners in the name of God. It’s people like that who are the demons. " - It´s impossible to speak with someone with ´brainwashed´ by the media, missinformed and arrogant (in their own way). U mix religion with politic and with truth. Tipical of fools americans. There´s only one truth. I don´t kill nobody (hehehe) and i´m not muslim, i´m ONLY in the side of i think IT´S RIGHT, IT´s FAIR, it´s INSULTS me when i see soldier of an arrogant and powerfull nation invading AND killing other (poor and disarmed) ppls in the name of the freedom, human rights and ´what´s better for the world´. It´s insults me when other nation LIES to find an hole to justifie invading and assaulting other poor nation, killing ppl like in the videogames only to conquer the land and assault$$$$$$. Yeap, this IS tirany and dictatotship… It´s a EVIL Empire… and some day will be part of history like other EVIL Empires was (Rome, Egypt)… - The jewels it´s a long, complex and different matter. Very different. Palestin was propriety of palestin ppl. The jewel after WWII with support by the economic system, start to buying land and houses of that arabian poor ppl, and suddenly (with financial AND military support of USA) they ROBBER that region of palestins… It´s a very complex matter. Yeap, the jewels HAVE their rights of that land too (like the palestins) but they own 95% of the land and make an CONCENTRATION CAMP (nazism, anyone ? The history repeats itselfs… Only that time jewels is NOT the victims anyone… but the murderers) know as Gaza… How they´ll find a peace in that way, huh ? They ROBBER other ppl land and make an concentration camp with the ppl that rests… If u reffer to palestinian terrorisms IT´S THEIR ONLY WAY to protest! Off course, it´s don´t go anywhere, because if 1 palestinian kills 3 jewels, Israel REVEANGES (well, his master (USA) teatch him VERY WELL the art of revenge, huh…) and in chance kills 100 palestinians… So, AGAIN, u´re are INNOCENT… Ur mental age is of someone with 8 years old, u know nothing and ur brain in 101% brainwashed by ur media and u don´t have a QI to try to understand that u´re fooled everytime with LIES (lies that interes the dictatorship and tyranic us gov)… "As for the oil price, yes you can dictate the price of oil but how would you like it if we decided to raise all the prices of everything we sell you huh? It’s also a few rich oil sheiks that get all the money and little or nothing is given to the ordinary middle eastern people. The western world gives billions in aid so we should at least expect something favorable in return. " - again, i´m not musslim or like the middle east culture, etc. I ONLY aggainst the EVIL of this world, an EVIL EMPIRE that thinks he owns the world and ppl inside… Now i KNOW why they construc so many tanks ans military bombs and tectnology… Off course, to conquer the world… "I for one can’t wait for the day when all power is generated from other resources (solar power for example). " - I´m too, maybe that day ur tyranic nation won´t invading, robber and kill ppl for the reason of oil or energetic resources of other nations ppl… :wink: "As for being an American dictatorship, well you’re wrong again. The American’s have free elections. The Middle East is run by dictators where elections don’t happen. " - When i say u have an 8 year age QI and knowing of children boy, i´m was seriours… Again ur don´t undestand and acomplish my thinking… Man, let i put an example: Saddam was a dictatorship and was a blooded one. Ok i know that (he was not a saint) US gov IS 1 MILLION TIMES more dictatorship and more blooded than Saddam ever dream! Why ? What u´ll think of a gov (and of a nation) that send soldier to INVADING of ppl´s country, ONLY to robber his goods and resources$$$, DESTROY his houses, destroy his country, destroy his freedom and KILL them ? Bush is 1 millions times more dictatorhsip than Saddam ever dream!!! Now is Iraq, some time latter the rest of the world (that don´t have an military suporpower and/or atomic bombs - this is WAY usa doesn´t want poor countries to have an atomic bombs - to make EASIER and certain invading and robber that weak counties, that doesn´t have powerfull army, weapons and atomic bombs to defend themselvs or to send some ICBM´s to american soil in return of some invasion…) For me it´s ABSOLUTELLY CLEAR! USA is not a truthfull country anymore, it´s not the land of God, good, peace and progress anymore. The vellvet was removed and the dream is over. An US doesn´t respect ANY gov around the world that have thinking different! It´s a dictatorship TOO (that doesn´t accept the freedom of contrary opinion) - let´s take North Korea, his has different thinkin and even it´s poor doesn´t ACCEP be another SLAVERY of american and his (economic) system (only to let USA more rich and the slavery more poor, everytime). What´s happend to North Korea? It´s named from Bush an an ´evil contry´ that has to be INVADED in the future. And why US doesn´t invade North Korea until now ? Because of a MIRACLE OF GOD they FINALLY own atomic bombs!!! Off course 6-10 (in contrast to +40.000 atomic bombs USA have) but it´s a START. When more the poor North Korea strenght his army and weapon, more the have more atomic weapons, more they are FREE of america domination, ocupation… BUT, they´ll have to use it if they´ll be invaded in the future. Weapons in to use to defend themselvs. Why they INVADE the Iraq (in the ´hunt´ for atomic bombs) ??? BECAUSE IRAQ DOESN´T HAVE ANY NUCLEAR ARTEFACTS!!! dohhhhhhhh! Do u REALLY think Bush will be crazy enough to invade Iraq IF Iraq REALLY have atomic bombs? Off course NOT!!! Thinking little 8 years old boy… Saddam was crazy (really), if Saddam have atomic bombs do u think he won´t use aggainst american navys in the sea and maybe aggaint USA (if he had an ICBM) to defend himself and his ppl from a invasion ??? Off course he´ll use it!!! We knoe the consequences - the USA will respond with 100+ icbm´s destroyng Iraq and the WWIII could become… Well, when i say that he WWIII is close than ever i´m not kidding… If i gov some country that have atomic icbm´s and i see USA trying to invade me, the evil empire, i´ll try to negociate, if it impossible, i´ll launch ALL the icbm´s i have in return. I KNOW the USA will send 10x+ more icbm´s aggainst me, but if i was a COWARD i let them invade my country with impunity i was more wrong… Of course i´ll die and my country will be destruted by wil not let this in this way… without change… And a WWIII could become… So, USA is the most DANGEROUS of the world right now, the more country have better army/weapon an atomic weapons and icbm´s more they´ll protected. But had to have the GUTS to use it, in the last case of defense… Since america only know one word: violence, war to respect other countries… "It all comes down to the fact that the Western World (majority Christians) have been successful and you are jealous of that which is why you detest us. You also detest America because it has an alliance with Israel. " - What an inoccent children… USA are detested AROUND THE GLOBE (south america, Europa (yeah!) and other nations not ONLY musslins or middle east) because PPL around the world OPEN THEIR EYES and see what´s USA REALLY is (or become)!!! and EVIL EMPIRE that´s want´s to dominate ans slavery the world, owing the world to their own good. Well, u could use this argument: jelous to been succesful. But it´s an EMPTY argument, because ppl around the world ONLY WANTS TO BE FREE aggainst american dominance, all they want to say is ´americans go home - go away - let me in peace´… It´s all they want. They are not jealous (off course, could have jealous, but it´s not the REALLY reason) they ONLY want´s to be FREE of american dominance around the globe… The dominance has 3 steeps: 1) political - if the countries won´t APPLY to USA orders and command, usa gov jumps to the ´next level´ of opression, that is… 2) economical - they try to sabotage the countries that doesn´t apply to his slavery and dictatorship and the political controls or conversations didn´t goes where america wants… so, the last level is… 3) military - when all the 2 options failed, and that country DOESN´T WANT TO BE SLAVERRY controlled by US gov, only ´rests´ direct millitary ofenses, bombing, destroying ppl´s houses and life of INNOCENTS civilians, nest the invasion of troops to invade and conquer the nation (and continues to kill the ppl) and put down the gov, robbinmg his resources and slavery the ppl… This is how works the EVIL USA empire… Saddam breaks the political (1) relationship with usa gov because he invades Kwait. Saddam was relutant to be a SLAVER even with a poor country (2), and only rest steep 3. This steep they invent that Saddam had someone that ´couldn´t have´ (mass destructtion weapon - as if the COUNTRY OF HIPOCRISY HIMSELF (USA) DOESN´T HAVE THE MAJOR ARSENAL of ´mass destruction´ weapon off all golbe… as chemical as nuclear… and CONTINUES to expand his produtcion and constructions of this weapons - what HYPHOCRISY!), is like the Jack The Ripper say his uncle is an assassin of insects, and Jack ? what a HIPHOCRISY… Thirst, Saddam has ALL THE RIGHTS to have this weapons to defend his nation… Second, he don´t have but the corrupt american media has to say he had to ´justifie´ the invasion (with 11/07 it´s more easy with the citizens - angry with mussolins and arabian ppl (racism) to approve that)… The US Gov KNOWS that the majority of ameican ppl is NOT smart (QI) and having enough knowledge that he could be easily fooled by the media/gov to invade the Iraq… it was a peace of cake… Third - other countries is in the list, the next president WILL invent their arguments to invade and robber other nations to continue the massacre around the globe to strenght the evil empire, bring slavery and dictatorship around the globe and say who is the owner of the world… I know, if Brazil IS a slavery of america, that even that the US want to invade and ROBBER Amazon florest from the Brazil… Because of the water, oil, gold, diamond, medicinal ervs, etc, that Amazon have. The Phase I and II of this plan already started: 1) the corrupt american media and schools teaching that amazon florest doesn´t belong to Brazil, but to EUA and ONU; 2) sending american and eropeans priests to there to ´teaching´ the native amazom indians that they are not brazilians and the florest (the State of Amazon and other states) only belongs to indians and EUA and ONU… Now only rests the trap of US gov to say the indians are killed by the brazilians and they have to send troops to invade and conquer amazon soil to ´protect the indians and the florest´… They ONLY don´t do that until know because Brazil is a SWEET SLAVE of EUA, paying 200 bi of dollars a year (a poor country!) to debts and give away his companies to american control… But i see the day when my gov could call me to defend the florest agains the invasion of Evil Empire. Off course, since our army are desmateled (thanks to american political insurgence agaisnt our army in the past) it´ll be impossible to do that. I´m a brazilian, latin american, catholic. I´m not musslin (religion or ethinic) or arabian… I´m ONLY defend what´s is just what is WRIGH, defending the liberty, against tirany and opression. I KNOW now Iraq is the VICTIM of the EVIl nation, tomorrow could be my Brazil… And our army forces KNOW this like they call USA today: ´enemy of the world´… "It’s about time the middle east got off it’s asses and did something constructive rather than running around the streets chanting in the name of Allah. " - Yeah, u´re all right, but it´s too late, the lion escapes from the jail and the lion (USA) has hunger and desire to bite… In the past, if they were unified, construtec ICBM´s, atomic tomic, flasgships, weapons, strenght army, tanks, off course the situation (to defend himselves) could be different right now… Now i think it´s too late. But it´s not too late for the rest of the world… “You may then lose your jealousy and hatred of us for being successful.” - Well, succesfull to be a evil empire, invading, dicatting, slaverying and robbing the world ? I don´t to forget that ur ´success´ only exists with the slavery of the poor countries around 20th century… Without this domination (incrised by english, ´american way of life´ savage capitalism, movies, music) u could be 100 times poor that u´re know… This success is very relative… In the III Reich, German ppl thinking they was superior too… [ ]´s

I’m trying to find some way of making sense of this but even babelfish doesn’t have an option of translating very badly written english into readable english. I will let you off seeing as ur natural language is probably Portuguese :wink: Btw, I’m from Australia and not from the US. :B