DVD Recorder DMR-E85H tuning problem

vbimport

Stupid question #1.

I’ve recently relocated and have retuned my recorder to pick up all my new TV channels. One very clear channel tunes in really badly - that is, poor reception on recording, even though the TV channel is perfectly clear. I have tried tuning this channel individually but I’m getting nowhere. I’ve also lost my manual, which doesn’t help.

I suppose what I need to know is how to get the tuning process to continue until I get a decent picture for this channel that keeps coming up lousy.

Any help much appreciated. Please use simple terms.

Hi Frivolity
There is A Manual on google
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[PDF]
Operating Instructions DMR-E85H
Hope it gives you the Info you need
Clive AKA Lord Ogmore

[QUOTE=C Bundy;2103097]Hi Frivolity
There is A Manual on google
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[PDF]
Operating Instructions DMR-E85H
Hope it gives you the Info you need
Clive AKA Lord Ogmore[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, C Bundy. It didn’t help - didn’t think it would, as I’ve been using the recorder successfully with another TV for a couple of years. I think it was to do with the new Full HD TV I attached to it. But somehow (I don’t know how - I just pulled things apart and put them back together), that one pesky channel is now recording much clearer, which will do me till the price of a fully compatible HD recorder drops a bit.

There are definitely times I wish I were a tech-head. I might look around for a class I can take.:slight_smile: