I just tried my first movie with DVD Rebuilder and CCE. For some reason the Encoding phase takes just seconds… Then the Rebuild phase is abort with a massege that there is nothing to work with in the working folder…
Here is part of the log:
[17:57:10] Phase I, PREPARATION started.
- VTS_01: 3,994,868 sectors.
– Scanning and writing .D2V file
– Processed 289,093 frames.
– Building .AVS and .ECL files
- Reduction Level for DVD-5: 49.0%
- Overall Bitrate : 2,321Kbs
- Space for Video : 3,415,778KB
- HIGH/LOW/AVERAGE Cell Bitrates: 3,147/0/2,321 Kbs
[18:05:31] Phase I, PREPARATION completed in 8 minutes.
[18:05:46] Phase II ENCODING started
- Creating M2V for VTS_01 segment 00
- Creating M2V for VTS_01 segment 01
…I am erasing some lines to save space here …
- Creating M2V for VTS_01 segment 61
[18:05:49] Phase II ENCODING completed in 0 minutes.
I am using CCE SP 2.50 …