DVD Reads as Blank but is not

vbimport

Hi Everybody

Hope you guys can help me, I have recorded a movie on an Home Entertainment DVD Recorder (Phillips), but it did not finalize the disc. When I insert into my computer it reads as an blank disc, on the actually physical disc you can see the data written.

Does anybody know how to close the session or at least read it. I have tried numerous software, including DVDDecrypter, Nero, CDRWIN, Badcopypro, ISO Buster. But it only reads as an blank dvd.

Any help?

Many thanks

@ jlr,

Welcome to the Forum.

Most likely your problem is caused by the use of poor quality problematic blank DVD Media used in your Phillips Home Entertainment DVD Recorder. The problem you are describing is a classic symptom caused by poor quality problematic DVD Media.

If there is a means to Up Date the Firmware version of your Phillips Home Entertainment DVD Recorder suggest Up Dating to the newest most current up to date Firmware available.

Provide the Media MID (Manufacture ID and Media Code) (Example: TYG02) of the DVD Media you used in your Phillips Home Entertainment DVD Recorder to record your Movie.

To obtain the Media MID (Manufacture ID and Media Code) (Example: TYG02) of the DVD Media you used in your Phillips Home Entertainment DVD Recorder to record your Movie use a software utility program similar to DVDInfo (http://www.dvdinfopro.com). Insert the problematic the DVD disk in your computer DVD device and click on the “Info” icon located on the top Menu bar of the DVDInfo software program.

Regards,
bjkg