DVD Ranger's CinEX Vs. Audacity Cinavia Removal

vbimport

DVD Ranger has released CinEX cinavia removal module…which can remove cinavia from movies
however…the solution isn’t perfect. Now a question still remains…which solution would
you consider using… DVD Rangers CinEX or Audacity Cinavia removal.

Cinavia removal

1st download a program that can extract audio from video…I would recommend
Freemake Video Converter. then
get an program named Audacity open the converted audio file in freemake
and open the file in Audacity choose File>Open then Edit>Select>All
make sure to have the following setting:

Effect>Equalization: Walkie Takie Preset.

then go to Effect>GVerb

Make sure to have the following settings:

roomsize (m):1.0
reverb time (s): 0.1
Damping: 0.0
Input Bandwidth: 0.05
Dry Signal (db): 0.0
Early reflection level (db): 0.0
Tail Level: -17.5

Then click on:
Save

then choose file export save as other uncompressed files then save…this may take a
while depending on the computers performance…
Now with both sources…
make sure to merge audio sources with freemake video converter…
drag and drop the video to the app…click on the audio speaker where there is
a link…select the audio file created with Audacity select desired Video format and wait for the file to be converted.

which one would you try…

Best regards.

@ the moment,I prefer none of them…:disagree:
Computer hooked up to tv,playing (converted) files directly from my harddisk is my preference ATM…:stuck_out_tongue:
But I respect the work done by all those people who try to find a solution for Cinevia …:bow:

I use my PC only now as well.

Macrovision3500 , I downloaded & listened to the audio files you posted.
Your conversion was definately better than the CinEX.
If you have improved on that then the audio may be getting into the acceptable range.
Did you work on the “Talking in an empty room or box effect” I posted in the other thread ?

[QUOTE=cholla;2696760]Macrovision3500 , I downloaded & listened to the audio files you posted.
Your conversion was definately better than the CinEX.
If you have improved on that then the audio may be getting into the acceptable range.
Did you work on the “Talking in an empty room or box effect” I posted in the other thread ?[/QUOTE]

well I reduced the “eco” effect by 10% with this new Audacity solution edit.
There has to be some eco or noticeable distortion, otherwise Cinavia error code #3 will proceed to show. Now keep in mind, this is the error code #3 which is a closely guarded DRM (the holy grail). Error code #1 could use simply the walkie talkie effect,
however error code #1 has very low value for most people.

[QUOTE=roadworker;2696754]@ the moment,I prefer none of them…:disagree:
Computer hooked up to tv,playing (converted) files directly from my harddisk is my preference ATM…:stuck_out_tongue:
But I respect the work done by all those people who try to find a solution for Cinevia …:bow:[/QUOTE]

do you mean playing with some softweare player like GOM, VLC, POWERDVD etc, or playing on smart TV from hard drive like DLNA. But wich program do you prefer for it, and does it have all 3D options and subtitle?

[QUOTE=osmn2510;2736639]do you mean playing with some softweare player like GOM, VLC, POWERDVD etc [/QUOTE]

Yes,but @ that time,I preferred Digiarty’s DAPlayer for untouched blu-ray rips…for converted/transcoded movies I used different players,according to my preference of that moment…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=osmn2510;2736639]or playing on smart TV from hard drive like DLNA.[/QUOTE]

I only have a smart tv since a few months,but I like the option of playing converted movies through it’s usb connection…easier for the missuz,she can handle that herself …(almost :bigsmile:)

[QUOTE=osmn2510;2736639] But wich program do you prefer for it, and does it have all 3D options and subtitle?[/QUOTE]

If I use my laptop,it’s ArcSoft Total Media Theatre 6 ,if I use my game machine,It’s PowerDvd 13 ,the version included on Cyberlink Media Suite 11 Ultimate…DvdRanger can backup Cinavia infected movies,so playing ‘infected’ backups is a non-issue anymore now…
Those players have 3d options,but my tv doesn’t,as it should’ve been a waste of money for our family…3 of 4 have la crippled depth perception view…;):iagree:
So I can’t comment on that…:bigsmile: