DVD Ranger reports improved version of Cinavia Blu-ray copy protection

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: DVD Ranger reports improved version of Cinavia Blu-ray copy protection[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2013/09/myce-cinex-module-screenshot-95x75.jpg[/newsimage]
[quote][/quote]
Read the full article here: http://www.myce.com/news/dvd-ranger-reports-improved-version-of-cinavia-blu-ray-copy-protection-73400

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Thus CineX HD, even if people like Cienoway always behave ridiculous, has become a problem
Why are you criticizing a MyCE member in your news article? Or are you simply allowing DVDRanger to post the criticism in your name?

Now I know why you retired, JW didn’t say that, he is quoting an article on DVDRangers website. LOL,

Good catch Alan

Drage thanks for reporting, very stupid mistake, I didn’t properly quote. It was indeed a post from DVD Ranger. I’ve corrected it now, I hope this clarifies it :slight_smile:

Anyone who previously read this and by error thought it was our opinion, apologies!

IMO this posted a derogatory remark about a myce forum member Cienoway who so far has not been banned. Or given adequate reason to be banned.
Other than tooting his own horn & providing little useful information about his claimed method of cinavia removal. I have posted elsewhere about his "Google it & write your own code " answer.
This quote is from banned member DVDranger . At the very least he was behind the quote . I think that violates forum rules in some way.

I realize the need for this forum to cover CineX HD because some members & guests use it . However any remarks from DVDRanger about myce forum members should be clipped from the quote . Just like you would if DVDRanger posted on his site that club.myce was the most blankety-blank forum on the internet.

Cholla this is not ment for you or anyone on this board, please do not take offence to it.

What DVDRanger did was wrong. We all know that there is BAD FINGERS (bad blood) between DVDRanger and several people on this board. DVDRanger is banned. But all this thread started out for was for information about the product. Could we not start another thread for what DVDRanger did on HIS site. again I know it was wrong. but there ae some people on ALL forums that would like to know about new products and protections with out having to go through all of the other things. I know this sounds like maybe special treatment but maybe when a new product comes out the notification thread could be closed after the notification is posted and then any replies PRO and NEG could be on a new thread so that anyone who wanted to see the comments could then go there. this could apply for all new or updated programs

JMHO

Marty

Marty , I don’t take offense at relevant posts.
You have a valid point & this or any thread & even more a News thread doesn’t need to turn into a flame thread.
DrageMester known also as just Drage posted first on the quote in the full news article linked by this thread. Because it at first looked like it was a quote by DoMiN8ToR .
It was instead a quote from the DVD-Ranger website .
It is now in quotes but the part of the quote about Cienoway is there.
I consider comments relevant on that topic in this thread. As long as that part of the quote remains.
IMO that part should be removed or clipped.
This is because it is in reference to a club.myce forum member still in good standing. At this point .
If that is clipped then as far as I’m concerned my posts about it can be removed also.

I find the part of the quotation about Cienoway irrelevant, myself. By that, I mean to say it does indeed seem out of place on this news article, and could be safely excluded without losing anything beneficial to anyone reading.

If only the article was reposted as it appeared from the source , without the posting here personal comments added. hummmm amazing

And if that’s not enough there is a long post on the DVD Ranger Blog ranting against DVDFab, TDMore, Slysoft, Xillisoft , DVD Cloner and all other movie backup software developers.

I don’t understand this part. Why rant about other software programs not providing Cinavia removal, when your own software does not even decrypt and relies on those very programs to do the decryption?

I don’t understand this part. Why rant about other software programs not providing Cinavia removal, when your own software does not even decrypt and relies on those very programs to do the decryption

See here we go

Marty

[QUOTE=thor21344;2739977]See here we go

Marty[/QUOTE]Marty I don’t see any problem other than Dvdrangers software gets more attention AKA free publicity here on the forum rather it be positive or negative it keeps his software at the top of google search engines people will wonder what all the fuss is about go to the dvdranger home page download a free 7 day trial and see for themselves rather it is right for them or not many will purchase the programs.

This is Win Win for Dvdranger anyway you look at it.

Regards,

ILLP;)

yea what he said :slight_smile:

And now we are offering to all the owners of the Flagship program DVD Ranger to update/upgrade to DVDRanger CinEx HD and get CinEx HD Utility for 39.99 . Plus we have knocked out more of the known Cinavia titles along with finding a few more in the Known list are not . those last 20 will fall soon.

I hoped that changed the tone of all this

Myce reports you decide…keep up the great work reporting Dom on dvdranger it helps alot.:smiley:

Seriously? A 5 second voice watermark every 25 minutes, If you use the trial database. I seriously doubt anyone hearing that occasionally on their copy, would keep it. They would just smash their PS3 to pieces.

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2740018]

Seriously? A 5 second voice watermark every 25 minutes, If you use the trial database. I seriously doubt anyone hearing that occasionally on their copy, would keep it. They would just smash their PS3 to pieces.[/QUOTE]

Please explain how this post is on-topic, Macrovision. If you cannot, I will be happy to move it to its own discussion thread or delete it.

Bet you don’t get an answer from him

Marty

[QUOTE=Albert;2740020]Please explain how this post is on-topic, Macrovision. If you cannot, I will be happy to move it to its own discussion thread or delete it.[/QUOTE]

It’s somewhat on topic. DVD Ranger is referring to having problems with the Sextape database…not working for consumers…I have decided to point out that ranger adds a small promotion audio track (to his program) after a period of time, if you will on every trial database. Which I find…strange.

The posting about the “5 second voice watermark every 25 minutes” is a counter argument to the thread topic that it is an “improved version of Cinavia Blu-ray copy protection” .
Hardly an improvement for the trial user.

The quote made by DVDranger about Cienoway in the News article isn’t on topic either but remains there. I find Macrovision3500 post at least relevant to the point of improved or not improved.
I see that DVDranger’s name was edited from my posts. NO problem about that but I will explain my use of it to identify who the quote was by. He is banned on the forum so I doubt he is using DVDranger as a user name on his site. Maybe he is I’ve never been on his forum. It is my understanding I would need to register there . I would do that if I was paid to.
The news article uses DVD Ranger is that the name DVDranger uses on his site ?
Or should I have used the long version the quote by the “author & owner of DVD-Ranger software” .